Gold cap too low

In before Misanthra posts.

1 Like

lol.

was jsut gonna say this be less of an issue if the game gave viable gold sinks.

let players buy something fun. not everything needs 5% chance on a raid boss once a week.

1 Like

Why does your guild need to buy shadowmournes when a guild of your calibre will be well finished with the game before its finished?

Kind of the underlying reason this is an issue.

Players must be BIS!

Why?

to run the content.

Here is where I go…so its to run the content you have run several weeks now jsut fine.

A wow-ism I never got. Players have the skills to run raid to get the gear. but seem to think they need gear still. some need to maybe go…damn I am good with less gear even.

in another game I do the opposite. I try to do high end stuff with less high end gear. jsut my thing really.

1 Like

The only reason anyone has that much gold is to sell it, straight up.

4 Likes

Gold cap wouldn’t be low if people stopped buying gold to get gear and others didn’t enable them by selling gear for gold.

Should insta ban anyone trading gold cap between toons tbh. GDKPs are a cancer.

8 Likes

Or to use it to buy gear? GDKP gold just gets recycled back into gdkps.

The gold sellers are botters.

Other than a few selective mounts and Darkmoon Card Greatness, why bother having a bunch of gold after artisan flying? Anything more than 20k gold on average is beyond excessive.

1 Like

The people organizing the largest GDKPs that trade gold caps are the ones who sell gold and/or buy BiS across multiple accounts. Get Carried is likely doing a bit of both. They need multiple sets of alts to push progression so need large reserves of gold to buy accounts/BiS across those accounts.

1 Like

If you can’t beat em, try to smear their name by making baseless accusations with zero logic or evidence.

The real gold sellers are the sophisticated GKP networks that sell gold to gold sellers, actually.

1 Like

Unless you can provide evidence of this, it’s just your anti-gdkp bias wishing it was true.

LOL ok cuck :rofl:

Ok, your argument holds no water so you result to name calling like a bawling brat.

It’s not an argument, it’s a statement of fact. I don’t need to provide evidence to nobody.

If you think that’s a fact please educate yourself. It’s all a fabrication of your obvious bias.

If GDKPS are selling the gold that they generate, I think the organizers of said gdkps should be actioned against.

But there needs to be evidence to make accusations.

Another americant know-it-all denying self evident reality due to their own ignorance then claiming bias, wow what a surprise something different for me today on the forums :rofl:

You are literally on the forums making a fool of yourself. It’s past your bedtime.

There are people who make gold other ways and sell it. I’m not going to name any names or give their methods of getting gold (which are not botting) but I’ve known some people who live in the good old USA who’ve used a combination of Discord and Paypal. Some even used the money to buy lobster dinners and stuff and post pictures on the Discords talking about how much money they’d made from gold. I’m not joking. Maybe it’s who you know or paying attention, I’ve heard a lot of stories about a lot of things.

I don’t think this is the OP because there would be no point in hoarding all this gold if it gets turned over to buyers, so there would be no need to ask the question really. I do think that the situation of having too much isn’t that common although I could see too much within the GDKPs runs themselves, and maybe guild gold banks could be increased, but I also see where other people in this thread are coming from.

Personally, I don’t care about gold past a certain point because you can’t use Classic gold for anything if you aren’t doing this kind of “against the ToS” stuff which personally I don’t do so I just have a healthy amount of gold to play the game. Like I guess you could buy mounts from the OP or whatnot but personally, I wouldn’t care at all about a WoW Classic mount I bought that didn’t even have “I earned this with effort” memories attached, and I like mounts more than gear.

1 Like