Gold after conversion to retail at end of remix

Will characters be given any gold at the end of remix (like 10k or something)? I am making characters on a server where I have no retail characters at the moment and I am wondering if I will have any gold for transmog or if I will just have to grind some gold before TWW.

1 Like

We’ll have what we earned from questing.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t expect any… if there is will likely be absolutely low. Maybe 1 copper for one bronze if that.

I am expecting we will keep what gold we have.

5 Likes

I was suspecting that for ease they will just delete everyone’s remix characters, and give you a fresh boosted one with the name you chose, so my guess was no.

But I hope you are right

i have been learning all my pets on here, then logging over to retail to cage them and put them in the guild bank so they do not get deleted…

Also, you can put gold in your Warband Bank from any server, and take it out on any other server, so you’ll have access to your Warband gold, even if we are left with a pitance.

4 Likes

I certainly hope this isn’t the case as I (and I’m sure others) have done some achievement farming while leveling.

If they stay, sure, but otherwise that would be disappointing.

4 Likes

I really hope not.

In regards to gold, we’ll have the warbands bank where you can trade gold among alts regardless of their server.

2 Likes

I can’t think of a reason to do it that way.

These characters are on specific servers and able to join existing guilds. Achievements and all other account wide things are connected. It’s not like we can gain gold faster than in retail. Much less in fact.

4 Likes

I think gold is able to be shared cross servers in warbands in TWW

Since there is no useful way to dump bronze once you have everything it would be nice if it were converted to gold after the event.

5 Likes

I would bet it works more like the boost or returning player gear catchup, personally.

1 Like

I also suspect this.

I’d be willing to bet that it’ll look like a gear catchup too.

At the end of the event our toons won’t convert till we try to log into them.

You may start with the gold on your character but that’s probably it. Can maximize that by questing. But leveling in TWW will earn you more than you’ll ever earn in remix.

They’ve already stated remix characters get converted to full characters after the event ends

They intentionally gave hunters access to some pets so I feel like they won’t delete.

Why have gold at all? Shouldnt everything just be free? We cant be expected to waste time gathering money.

1 Like

This is all I’m expecting. There’s no way their going to “gift” gold to these characters.

1 Like

I’m imaging the uproar from people who didn’t play remix or that quit early on.

It’s not pretty.

1 Like