Going Insane

Im going to tear my skin off if we dont get any Wranduin content in dragonflight.

3 Likes

Get a cat, it’s the cutest possible way to tear your skin off! That way, you don’t have to do all the work.

12 Likes

im going to tear my skin off.

BOTTOM TEXT

2 Likes

Don’t count on it. Golden already stated Anduin is straight.

You’re better off just moving on and forgetting it. (unless you just like being disappointed?)

3 Likes

Looks like it’s skin tearing time :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Not for long! All we have to do is find Blizzard in another scandal (shouldn’t be to hard) and rail against them and also bring up how anti LGBT they are and how the community isn’t represented enough. Then we give them a easy way out by making anduin go with wrathion and the … can’t say that word so imma go with passionate people can have their way.

PS: I think anduin / wrathion thing is stupid and people are… (can’t say this word / starts with a c ends with a y) passionate.

1 Like

Honestly, it shouldn’t take long for yet another scandal to surface. If nothing else, they are predictable.

1 Like

Man, I was born a year after you and yet I’m more enlightened than you are. A word of advice; dont look outside your window. :wink:

1 Like

i feel like filing down my teeth because of no wranduin

Just play this on loop throughout playing DF and you got your Wranduin fill. :point_down:

That’s a fantastic way for Activision to look at Blizzard as a liability at that point and just make like an EA, and shut them down due to negative PR of getting hit by another lawsuit and even more poorer public image that even two gay couples wouldn’t ever fix.

I hope what you said is sarcasm? :confused:

Why would activision do that when they could just sell it to another company like Microsoft and let them handle it… oh wait. And yes what i said was a joke, but at the same time it probably would happen too / wouldn’t be surprised.

Well to be fair, Microsoft does handles companies a bit better then Activision ever could.

And puts them on gamepass.

…All hail the almighty Gamepass. :pray:

Fair enough.

Going off this dialogue

Shaw: King Greyamne, I thought you should know. Wrathion asked if there’s been any word from–
Greymane: Anduin? He asked me the same question. Though their friendship has been strained, I know the king considers Wrathion an ally.
Shaw: Several years have passed since Azeroth’s heroes returned from the realms of Death.
Shaw: In that time, I’ve followed up on countless leads. Reports that the king was sighted here or there. None of them have been proven true.
Greymane: I do not think that we will find Anduin until he wishes to be found. That may take some time.
Shaw: Turalyon is popular with the nobles, and he’s a natural leader to our soldiers. But the people of Stormwind miss their king.
Greymane: The best thing that any of us can do is give Anduin the time he needs. And to be here for whenever he comes home.

Probably will be

1 Like

Well, enjoy having no skin I guess.

I am fond of the ship but sadly it seems unlikely, I think Anduin probably isn’t in any mental state for romance anyway. At least we will get to see more Wrathion though!!!

1 Like

There is nothing in this that points to that at all. Like, nothing.

There is good reason Aduin and Wrathion will never happen, there’s too much bad blood there and Anduin would probably rather kill Wrathion, than ever truly be his friend.

What is that?

Wrathion can wait. Dragons live a long time.

1 Like

Please video this… I’d pay to see it.

Sincerely,