Goggle Wobble

The Technoscryers can not be used at all 3 locations unless you party sync with someone who hasn’t done the quest. I went to all 3 locations prior to party sync and NPC was there at all 3 locations, and she had the option to give me the goggles, I can use the goggles in Igira’s Watch in Zaralek Caverns, but can not use them at the Observatory in Waking Shore or Dragonskull Island on Forbidden Reach unless I party synced with someone who hadn’t completed the quest chain

I found the achievement after finishing the questline at the observatory, so I couldn’t get credit that one, but I was able to use the goggles at the other two locations while on the quest chain. I’m guessing there will be a world quest at the observatory eventually that will allow us to use the goggles and get the achievement there. There is currently a world quest available for technoscrying in Zaralek, so I think that’s why the goggles were available to use at that location while not on the quest chain, but not at the others.

Just use them when the world quest is active. That’s what I did. It works.