Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire (Teaser trailer)

The 5th installment of the Monsterverse.

This latest entry follows up the explosive showdown of Godzilla vs. Kong with an all-new cinematic adventure, pitting the almighty Kong and the fearsome Godzilla against a colossal undiscovered threat hidden within our world, challenging their very existence – and our own. The epic new film will delve further into the histories of these Titans, their origins and the mysteries of Skull Island and beyond, while uncovering the mythic battle that helped forge these extraordinary beings and tied them to humankind forever.

This new foe they are facing is another Kong but what I had heard this one, This Kong is bigger, faster, stronger and also it he known to be a “Titan Killer.” Its one of 3 new Kajjiu will appear this film and I expect the trailer to drop around Nov.

They made another match-up even though the G-Man thoroughly dominated that monkey the last time.

/yawn

I would wait for the trailer before casting the judgment for this film.

wasn’t this the “plot” of the previous movie? Kong and Godzilla team up to take down the bad guy?

Kinda the same but it more focus on history of the hollow earth and the titans.

This cave painting was cut from GvK film so we may learn about this type of Godzilla