Godzilla Minus Zero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw0YhiqOPFg

I can’t wait for this movie to come out. This is one of my most anticipated film for 2026 and it also lands on my birthday. Are you guys are hype for this film? Are you surprise that King Ghidorah will be in this one?

1 Like

Very surprised, but totally excited. This is like the Godzilla I grew up with and I can’t wait to see it one it releases state side.

HUGE Godzilla fan here. Based on interviews with the director before this, I thought for sure we’d see a new version of Hedorah based on what he said in the comments.

If the new KG is based on The Ride version, Im not too keen on that design. :frowning: Hoping they change it slightly. Otherwise it looks like a watered down version of the Legendary KG.

There’s some strong evidences that support that he’s going be in this one. I don’t mind it but we got use other kajiu that are outside of the big five like Angurius, Varan or even Hedorah.

I agree. I not loving his ride design but if we know Takashi Yamazaki, he will take his render model, fix him up a bit and add new animation. This one reason why his last film was so cheap to make.

1 Like