Goblin Starting Area

I couldn’t figure out what bothered me so much about it but this literally sums it up. Well said.

1 Like

While running over all the townsfolk

I did a goblin once just to do the intro. Then I went back and cried at how bad the Worgen area is in comparison.

P.s. If your wondering why its bad after you beat back the horde your told oh you still lost, get sent to do the Night Elf starter zone and to top it off you have to play horde to even find out what happens in the story till Stormhiem

In all fairness, the only thing I didn’t care for in Kezan was just how long it took to get out. I did really like the Rollin with the Homies quest.

1 Like

Only one goblin? Why?

1 Like

Make that 300 times for me. Well, the Kezan part anyhow.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t care about the Goblin starting area. So I’m going to be glad with the new starting area Exile Reach if I start another Goblin.

You should be able to do Kezan still if your account pre-dates Exile’s Reach, but really, you should do the starting zone in Kezan. It’s easily some of the most fun dialogue in the entire game, and I’d wager Exile’s Reach probably has a structure similar to Kezan’s.

It’s part of the reason why goblins are my favorite race in the game.

1 Like

Way to go. Goblin lovers united!

2 Likes

An I love the Goblin starting area I have done it a million times just cus I love the quest line through it.

1 Like

Riding around in the company hotrod is pretty great.

Very poor choice of words that slang you used means… something else haha the goblin one… :flushed:

Goblin starting area is weird. The 1-5 bits on Kezan are really fun and unique, but then you go to Generic Jungle Zone no. 6.

1 Like

You should roll one of all four armor types even if you don’t intend to play them past the starting area. There is exclusive transmog from there that you can only get by rolling a goblin.

I’ll echo a lot of the people here, Kezan is worth doing at least once. It’s fun and funny and it does give you a good feel for goblin society and how they really are more than just a greedy stereotype.

After the first time though it starts to grate on the nerves and it’s the longest of the five locked in starter zones, or at least feels like it. And it doesn’t have the fun elaborate exploit to leave it at lvl 1 like the Worgen one has.

Myself I have grown to hate being locked into a zone like that. It makes me feel claustrophobic. So I was relieved when they announced the new shared zone.

1 Like

If you haven’t done the goblin starting area before… Do it.

It is one of the he best question zones imo.

Yeah, ya gotta do it at least once champ. It’s a blast! Ya like action? Ya like adventure? Ya like romance? Ya like moolah? Gob startin’ zones got it all!!

:boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom:

3 Likes

The story was bizzare, not the goblins part but something else. I wont spoil it. Another part kept crashing my old computer so I’ve only done it once.

In Kezan you get a car.

You have a swingin’ pad where you throw wild parties.

You kick a football through a volcano plume.

…why have you not done this? You should be doing it RIGHT NOW.

3 Likes

Don’t forget strapping those rockets to the chickens. Kaboom!!!

2 Likes