Goblin paladin

please let me be a goblin paladin i am begging you blizzard

I am all for all races, all classes (choose your faction). That said, Blizzard is not. What is the lore?

2 Likes

Undead pally first

3 Likes

I’ve been saying this for years. I find it annoying that we can’t be any race class combo. That being said I’m not into the lore, and honestly, I don’t care, it’s a game. We are here to have fun. And I can’t blame anyone for NOT wanting to look at troll toes all day.

P.S. I just want to be human horde shaman player <3

1 Like

+1 for removing race/class restrictions

And their reason? The Goblins are driven by an overwhelming greed for power and wealth. In some sense, anything that might be of value on the market is something even a small group will pursue, without fail. Hell, there was literally a goblin on Khazan selling volcano rocks as their island was slowly becoming engulfed by the stuff.

A small band of entrepreneurial and adventurous goblins took it upon themselves to get recruited into the Silver Hand in hopes of finding something they might be able to sell for a profit, even if only a bit of healing magic they could sell at a handsome mark up. In their pursuit of riches, they soon found that the only riches offered were those of personal fulfillment, and strength gained through service to The Light. These few goblins would come to see the errors in their ways, and convert their avarice and megalomania into a fervent desire to bring good into the world, for personal recognition of course. Now the goblin paladins act as ambassadors to the less materialistic of their kin, and the wealth to be had in service.