Goblin or orc?

Female goblin or male orc

which has better enhancement shaman transmogs?

Male orc of course.

Why wouldn’t you want to be a buff green shirtless alien man who smashes things to death? :hammer: :muscle: :alien: I’m a fan of the grevious gladiator set.

Goblins usually end up with squished-looking armor textures. Unless you go for really simple sets, it’s almost impossible to make a good-looking mog for them. Then there’s also the issue of weapon sizing. They either shrink down too much and don’t look threatening at all, or they scale up way too much and you end up swinging weapons twice your size.

1 Like

Hulk SMASH!!!

1 Like

You’ll lose your goblin if you zoom out all the way. :joy:

The correct answer is z troll, but the other correct answer is orc if you’re a stickler for fully functioning racial abilities.

Dwarf female. I give myself Dutch oven pedicure every night, my toes are pristine and I have no foot fungus at all.

Female gob! Our “assets” look great in mail, we have gust of wind baked in our racial and the elements belong to us by our vastly one sided aka iron clad contracts!! I mean what else can you want?? Time is money

Lok’tar, friend. What is it you wish?

Personally I can’t stand Male Orcs as anything other than Melee. So if you’re ever going to mess around with Ele or Resto I personally would go Goblin between the two.

Female Orcs are the sweet spot imo

My only prob with fem orcs is the voice. Besides female gobs have the Arnold flex routine… hands down a game changer right there!

Are the Mag’Har any better?

I also have a female mag I used for heritage armor… looks great (I wish they had a blue eyed version because that would pop), but again that voice sounds very bad to me.

Gobs got that jersey girl thing going and the new models coming out look fantastic.

enhancement is at the bottom of the dps charts i would advice to play another class.

Or Just play Ele cause its at the top

yep if you want to play a shaman play ele.