Goblin event a no go

I will say that this goblin spawn does have some sharding issues…I seen it 3 times move …in SW…it would spawn in the Trade area only to sit there count down a few mins then all sudden disappear and reappear in the Dwarf area of SW…it does happen…then there is the multiple spawn points being called out in SW seen that happen too…so sharding is effecting the spawn for some folks…

A bunch of ppl got sharded yesterday with 2 mins left before he pops out of the portal and the portal moved.

Bliz needs to remove sharding or shard raid groups to an empty shard rather then how it works currently which is bad.

2 Likes

Here you go. A spreadsheet of all the wheres and whens of the goblin spawning.

1 Like

Wowhead.com has the list too …and Tomcats tour has the plug in for where and when too.

1 Like

Just did the Goblin on my Mage in SW…the portal spawned in Trade Dist…only to move the sec the Goblin came out and it showed up in the Cathedral area and I almost missed the killed it was just about dead by time I got there…so there is some damn real problems lately with it shifting in SW all the dang time.

Now we’re making up numbers to further a narrative?

Three goblins up and people would want in on all three kills, not just one. You’d see people complaining they can’t kite the goblins around to get them all together to tag them all.

This isn’t a comprehension issue on their part.

Keep making up numbers and poor narratives.

1 Like

it’s alive long enough every player on the server could get a tag, follow it while tab targeting.

See, THIS is a real problem. Being shown where the goblin is supposed to spawn, only for it to spawn somewhere else in the zone is an actual Blizz problem that should be noted and rectified.

It was never supposed to have any “real” content. Its a silly little cross over/advertising event for another game.

Do you know how loot goblins work in Diablo?

It more sounds like you dont know how things work, and want everything hand held.

4 Likes

They could’ve done nothing at all. Only other crossover launch event I can remember is D3, and there wasn’t much to that one either.

the Diablo 20th anniversary event was pretty similar to this one.
…and no cow level. :no_entry_sign: :cow:

i couldn’t figure out how i already had half of the current rewards, and i must have got them during the anniversary event.

(i’m amazed people aren’t screaming about recycled content and “how hard would it be to make new rewards??!!” etc)

1 Like

Yeah, two of the rewards are things I got for pre-ordering Diablo games. I’m kind of impressed there hasn’t been more outraged threads. I’m pretty happy more folks get to run around with a treasure goblin just for beating up on a goblin for 5 minutes.

1 Like

they’d be happier if it was a gnome :laughing:

2 Likes

Sounds to me like you accept scraps and don’t expect Blizzard to bother putting in effort.

So does this mean you do not understand how the loot goblin works in Diablo?

Of course, I do.

Doesn’t change that this event is extremely lazy and phoned in.

Can you explain for the class how the loot goblin works in Diablo?

Yes. Its an extremely minor cross over “event” designed to advertise for D4. Its not a content event. It was never going to be anything major.

Its ok to have small/minor “events” in a game.

The treasure goblin doesn’t drop the treasure goblin pet though. The pet he does drop is:

I have limited time to play so having sharding issues to tag the mob. So if I miss out on a gate I miss out period. For the time being just going to have fun playing the game and not worry about this event.

And yet there are so many GD complaint threads that only exist because players can’t be bothered to understand the systems they are complaining about.