Go Inside Season of Discovery Phase 2

“Hard earned gold” I would be totally fine with gdkp if there was no bought gold involved.

20 Likes

ROFL… love this.

3 Likes

Yeah…hard earned, because they farm for countless hours for a few gold to spend inside a 30min raid…

4 Likes

Most of this looks great, thanks for the hard work put into it.

The tokens and the xp boost are very much NOT in the spirit of classic!

2 Likes

Where’s the druid preview?!!?

We just added their examples since they were initially missing from the post. The emperor does not have new clothes. They really do exist. :wink:

15 Likes

What tokens?, and this isn’t classic, its SoD…

2 Likes

Surely this will result in less bots… /doubt

Kind of a wild take to exile probably the biggest community subset (GDKPs), out of fear that the “old ways are dying”. The time is now old man

5 Likes

I leveled 7 25s and just from questing and farming, I have 250g. I run 2 toons in BDF in a guild/community environment and 3 in GDKPs. Limiting my playstyle and preferred way to gear alts is dumb.

3 Likes

Not sure how you limit GDKP runs unless you prevent gold trading. Instead of doing everything in chat, people will just move to Discord lol.

3 Likes

lmao, /10char

3 Likes

Could make raid items not tradable/no ML, doubt they will make it personal loot…or just stop the trading of gold completely. but then they could do it via mail and screenshot confirms in discord. /shrug

Oh god more melee hunter runes. I do not get the appeal.

Please blizz more lone wolf related runes. If i wanted to play melee i would play warrior\rogue lol.

If you want to turn hunters into a Melee spec then at least give another bow\gun spec to rogues or something. Drives me up the walls, we really dont need more melee specs at the expense of range physical

7 Likes

GDKPs banned? I’m shocked and very curious how they’ll enforce this.

5 Likes

The PvP Matchmaking Adjustments section doesn’t even mention non-participation.

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

It limits people who raid on 4-5 toons because most guilds only offer 2 raids. This forces me to be in multiple guilds to play how Blizz wants me to play.

Bans GDKP’s

Continues to allow dungeon boosting

Solid fix… :thinking: :unamused:

3 Likes

Make your own guild? problem solved, next!

3 Likes

No more GDKP. Good move. Thanks Blizz.

17 Likes

While the lazy “solution” to rmt by way of canceling the ability to choose the gdkp distribution method is disappointing, I’m somewhat optimistic about the matchmaking for bgs.

Also cat mount is a cutie.

Why I can’t be totally positive about the change.

Hall monitors.

1 Like