Go back to WoD model of expansion

Players want an expansion like WoD, Blizzard. Consider giving the players what they want.

• no power-progression systems
  • no list of “chores”
  • no forced content like Torghast for progression
  • cut and dry gearing
  • earn conquest gear slowly from random battlegrounds
  • no great vault each week, no systems

I, for one, enjoyed WoD. I enjoyed the raids. I logged in for wpvp and raiding, nothing more and nothing less.

43 Likes

and it was alt friendly imo.

14 Likes

im pretty sure playing farmville in your garrison is not content though

15 Likes

WoD that got cut short and ditched?

yes, thats what players want…

19 Likes

your colleagues of general discussion were demanding Blizzard to cut SL short for over a year now and they finally got it

5 Likes

No thank you

7 Likes

I’d love wod back :frowning: i played the entire expansion and never complained

Now SL is like “miss out on 60% damage increase from your covenant ability in all content if you don’t grind 72k research after hitting tier 6 with archivist” no thanks

24 Likes

i mean if players want to buy another $50 patch, i don’t know why any company would say NO to their money…

2 Likes

Dungeons, raids and PvP are, though, and wod had all of those.
The raids in particular were quite good.

7 Likes

We can go back to WoD if they actually complete the expansion this time.

14 Likes

Players screamed really loud wanting Blizzard to cut the expansion short, just like they are doing with this expansion.

3 Likes

it lost 5 million in very short order. If you didn’t raid or pvp you had one whole daily. Not to mention a major patch had a camera as the whole new content.

That was also the xpac where they dropped the no flying bombshell… on a third party site… the paying customers weren’t important enough to even inform.

5 Likes

I don’t care. Only way I would accept another WoD is if they finished the expansion.

4 Likes

people still think 6.1 was a better patch than Shadowlands… like really?

3 Likes

Yeah and some people enjoy the RNG aspect of your gear being upgraded. Folks opinions can be :poop:

1 Like

MoP model.

Everything you mentioned plus flying available for a pittance of gold right at max level.

29 Likes

Arms warrior WoD was literally 3 buttons, execute did everything for you in 6.2

those were the days

along with classes that were fun and specs not gutted because “they didn’t want you playing it”

18 Likes

k

1 Like

I liked MoP, too, but players screamed and ranted that whole expansion too. If it wasn’t Pandas it was dailies, if it wasn’t dailies it was having to do a few bg’s for the cloak, if it wasn’t a few bg’s it was… you know, same :poop: different expansion.

5 Likes