Gnomes are the best race in the game

This is fact, we gnomes are the true master race. There is nothing you can do to change my mind on this matter. You may try to punt us, but your kicks are too slow. You lesser races are inferior.

3 Likes

c00l st0ry

The best race in the game to /spit on.

1 Like

Gnomes and Goblins are the cutest things in existence and if anything happened to them i’d destroy everyone on Azeroth and then myself.

You misspelled Dark Spear Trolls

1 Like

First off…what kind of sorcery am I witnessing here. Why are you only one level below me. Why do you have the same name. Why are you also a mage. Why are you ruining our good name by being a gnome. Stop it! Second off…/punt.

So great they can’t even give you an avatar on the forums. We aren’t worthy to gaze upon you.

Do you really have to ask this question?

Yes.

Well, I’d say watch their posts for a while. You’ll probably figure out with a quickness why someone would choose the same name and class as you and make silly posts on the forums using that identity within a few days.

Meh, I could care less about my forum reputation, all it takes is an easy look at post count. I’ll say that it is a coincidence for now though.

Was this ever a question?

2 Likes

They made good labor slaves.

But i’ve been told by leadership we don’t do that anymore, so, eh.

I feel like you are drastically overestimating a lot of people right now.

1 Like

True, though like I said though, I only will truly care if they start using my name to make high elf or sylvanas support threads. Meanwhile though, this is an innocent thread so it’ll just be fine for now.

(The sound of note-jotting intensifies)

1 Like

It just must be a happy coincidence of course.

Best alliance race for sure.

Make me able to love a male gnome.
Like, make up a backstory or something. I can just not manage to bond with one. T___T

I had a DK, but racechanged her to mechagnome cause. yes.

I recently have also found someone with my name,and they’re also a death knight.