Gnomeregan Raid Lockout Update - Feburary 20

I dont generally post to forums. I’m not a reddit main like most of you forum warriors. This is effecting my guild and I’m posting to helkp them

my sod mains name is also sweatystoner

good luck on your mental health.

The irony from a person who “runs a 150 person wow classic guild” .
They said they are working on a fix, what else do you want? Is your guilt trip and made up story supposed to scare them into working on it even harder or something?

There should be a list of raid IDs from the affected time frame.
Generate the list, reset the IDs.
Seems like that should be fairly easy, but who knows…

Thanks for posting on the forums.

So as someone who did their clear over the weekend, I gained an extra lockout but have to clear either today or tomorrow, and then our regularly scheduled raid on Thursday?

I mean, I run a stable 40 man roster and Wednesday is our first official raid day and a ton of my guys did gnomer last night before the reset. While they might be trolling. I am not. See Cherry Dog logs.

This does have a severe impact on my roster for the coming lockout leaving some left out due to this oversight.

Great job identifying, next step, reset those IDs.

1 Like

I’m in this boat. Please fix!

Can we get some updates here? Some of us have raid time approaching and no info yet about if we get to do raid. Communicate with us, please.

5 Likes

Please Fix, I have a raid scheduled for tonight…

1 Like

Agreed. My guild is trying to figure out rosters and we can’t until y’all make a decision.

3 Likes

Not fixing this puts any players that are locked at a disadvantage as it forces us to skip a lock out. This 100% has to be fixed and it has to be fixed today. I would highly suggest not catering to players in P3 and leaving the 3 day lock out alone if you plan on that raid being on it. TBH it didn’t make sense that you put it on a 7 day lock out anyways but allowed it to be available on release for the server first race.

1 Like

mine is now fixed. thank you to the team for addressing this

1 Like

i raided last night (monday feb 19th) at around 11pm. joined a group at mechanical menagerie and killed it. decided to call it on thermaplug because we have a guild raid today (tuesday feb 20th) and half our team is locked. cmon blizz wtf

I raided last night in a rush prior to the reset and only downed 3 bosses. Now I’m locked until Thursday. Run was around 3 AM EST on 2/20, Raid ID 36072060. Need fixed!

1 Like

They fixed it already, my Warlock was still locked out earlier this morning due to running Gnomer last night, but now he’s no longer locked out!

Nice job SoD team, that was fast!

2 Likes

Awesome !!! Glad they fixed it. SoD devs have been great. We are fortunate

Thank you for fixing this, anyone with the issue might need to log out/in to see the fix

Everyone saying their issue is fixed, how do you get in the game? Mine won’t get past logging into game server…

1 Like