Gnomeregan Raid Lockout Update - Feburary 20

What is there to investigate?

You told the community a raid would reset on day X but its resetting on day Y.

That’s the mistake

1 Like

Why was it explicitly stated the 3rd reset would go to the 23rd in the main post for this phase if it isn’t even true. Please work on the communication you put out to the public as a team.

1 Like

As long as it is fixed by my raid time, I will be fine with it. If it is not, I lose out on a lockout due to your incompetence is a bit frustrating. Need better communication and clear understanding of how this works. Even in this post the communication is not clear and still doesn’t align with the original communication. Just bad communication. At least this one is on the forum for the game instead of twitter. Some of us don’t use twitter or muskverse.

2 Likes

What I think will happen, They will restart the servers sometime soon… with their solution of deleting all lockouts currently in place, thus fixing gnomer while giving players a gift with more exp for BFD.

2 Likes

coming into the office eyes wide with surprise at the existence of a fire that I created myself

1 Like

Really sad to see that you deleted your reply on Twitter leaving all those first people hanging such as myself…. Wrong of you to do that and you are getting dragged on Reddit for it

Reset the lock outs for people you know are affected so that we can raid tonight

1 Like

notice how they never say “we made a mistake”.

that’s like PR 101. never admit you made a mistake!

3 Likes

Someone left a bagel in the toaster. :scream:

Because that opens you up to lawsuits.

((Yes, I’m aware this isn’t a big deal. But standing orders are to always deny any wrongdoing in anything.))

players have already ran gnomer since this mornings reset, dont give them a free reset

Exploit early and exploit often as they say.

Maybe they can just reset the raid ids from last night and leave the ones alone for this morning.

Mages still only making 10 water, not 20 as in the notes also.

It’s not a free reset. They’ll reset lockouts for people BEFORE the Tuesday lock window, not early morning Tuesday after the reset hit.

Let’s not be dense and jump to conclusions and the muddle this post…

thats another layer for them to deal with, i doubt theyll be able to separate the two since this happened in the first place.

how about you just relax bud. Its better to delete bad information and fix it here via the forums then worry about what reddit dwellers have to say.

Some of you are seriously insufferable.

3 Likes

Hes literally asking the relevant people what they can or cant do about this

Thank you man - we’re all so passionate (and sometimes angry) about this game because we love it so much.

1 Like

This is completely ruining the lockout for our 150+ person guild. 80+ signups for todays raid alone. You are drastically impacting players gameplay with this mistake. Fix it immediately

1 Like

Did you reset our parses too?

How could you??

1 post andy LOL. Post on your main… or did you already do that in this thread. Trolls man… smh

1 Like