Gnomeregan pet battle

I spent a long time a couple of days ago going through the gnomeregan pet dungeon. it was really hard for me to beat them all. it was pretty fun. i was at the last boss and i logged out of my character and logged back in so i could check on the AH for a new pet with lightning shield, but unfortunately i logged back in and was put back at the beginning. is this normal? i quit after that, i wasnt going through it all again.

1 Like

Yup… happened to me too (but I wasn’t at the last boss, about the 6th or so). It was taking so long I needed a break… When I logged back in, boom, back to the beginning.

You can’t heal pets during that dungeon run.
Some people were getting around this by logging out and healing on another toon, then logging back onto the dungeoning toon.

Now if you log out you cannot continue your run, and have to start again.
It was a change that had to happen.

4 Likes

You sure can. i used like 10 pet heal tokens and regular timed healings on it many times. I dont have enough pets to be able to do it without healing

you can heal on your first run, but from then on you can only do the challenge mode (which also rewards the tokens for the vendor pets, 1 per week), CM prohibits healing in any way except in battle

3 Likes

Yeah the Gnomergan dungeon can be hard if you don’t have enough or right pets for it. I was lucky enough to complete the Challenge mode part which doesn’t allow you to use bandaids or the resurrect your pets. I’m now trying to obtain as many pets as possible.