Gnome/Mechagnome customization options

I know it’s not customisation, but mechagnomes really need the other tints of heritage armour badly, if they haven’t already because they are so limited and it’s so jarring having silver with the gold armour. I really agree with other posts you’ve made op but the heritage armour needs to be added as a bare minimum start.

2 Likes

Blizz really should have just added all the cyborg options to regular Gnomes as unlockable customizations. If I could have this glorious handlebar mustache and sideburns on a Mechagnome, I’d probably roll one.

1 Like

The most dangerous of individuals are the ones who can smile during combat.

surprised this post didn’t mention the severe lack of mecha-gnome facial detail separation and expansion.

imo with mecha-gnomes, the options given to the face are extremely limiting, since one 4 options give you your normal eyes.

jaw/mouth parts, ears, eyes etc all need to have separate sections to customize them individually, it just makes sense given the amount of options already but they are limited right now.
then expand on that would tubes going into the neck as a “rebreather” type of upgrade or full mouth covering with a microphone on the mouth, something.

also they need gnome hairstyles, no reason they can’t have them

Hey guys, there’s actually a megathread for more Mechagnome customizations. Feast your eyes here and keep it alive.

2 Likes