Gnome Shamans Please

That sounds even MORE racist!

2 Likes

No! No Gnome Shaman! Not until we’ve gotten Gnome Pallys and Gnome Druids! Just imagine the Gnome Druid forms. Bear form would be a bear cub. Treant would be some kind of sapling. Aquatic form would be a guppy or the like. And Feral/Cat would obviously be a kitten. The kitten would naturally have an unfair advantage in all its fights, because its opponents would fall under the spell of the sweet, adorable, innocent kitten. And then the sweet, adorable, innocent kitten would tear the opponent’s heart out with its adorable little claws.

2 Likes

I think biologically it’s more fair to point out dwarf and kul tiran shamans than goblin shamans

Yes please. Gnomes need another healing class - as do Goblins (they needs Monks in the worst way).

:cookie:

3 Likes

gnome paladins!!! because shamans are bad.

I support gnomes being totems for shamans.

1 Like

I believe the story was that goblins couldn’t agree to the minimalist life style of monks and kept trying to steal precious artifacts and Worgens couldn’t do martial arts very well with their paws so they couldn’t be monks either.

As long as they can assume stone form and stand in my garden as decorations…

The only reason worgen can’t do martial arts is the lack of balance that comes with looking like that and not having a tail

1 Like

I like to think that they couldn’t figure out what the pandaren traveler off the coast of kezan was doing and bombed him just like how the alliance got them later

1 Like

loads rifle

I was farming Culling of Strath recently and my LFD pally was transformed into a gnome. It was GLORIOUS!

4 Likes

I would switch mains just to play this.

2 Likes

That would be rather amusing. Especially their emotes. :joy:

I’d like them to have a racial that allows them to bury themselves in sand as a form of defense.

If Goblins, who see it as contracts can be Shamans, there’s no reason you can’t have Gnomes as Shamans. I mean, the two share a love for technology, so it doesn’t make sense Gnomes can’t be Shamans.

1 Like

I’d take that over mechagnomes. I mean, any of the visual differences on mechagnomes would probably be covered up by armor.

Of course I feel the same way about lightforged draenei. I have one that’s a pally and once decked out in plate armor you can’t really see a notable difference.

It’s sad grumpy cat died :frowning:

Do you mean because that makes the shaman class requirements lenient enough to allow gnomes to be shamans? Because I don’t think gnomes are really renowned traders/contractors in the same way goblins are. Also, goblins have history living around trolls that they could have gotten shamanism from, plus they travel around significantly more than gnomes.
Not saying gnomes have a 0% chance to get shaman, but goblins make a lot more sense to me so it’s a strange thing to bring up. I think gnomes are more likely to get shamanism from their dwarven cousins than they are to have it in a way similar to the goblins ^^

Honestly if gnome shamans could should there spells through gun weapons instead of staves or maces that would be cool O.o

1 Like