Gnome Hunter Portraits

The portrait of gnome hunters, at least from what I’ve seen, tends to include the weapon of choice blocking the portrait. It’s just with guns and crossbows. I’m not sure about regular bows, and I don’t think there’s a problem with melee weapons. Could you please fix this?

1 Like

My mechagnome hunter with a bow doesn’t have this problem, but you can start to see the rifle in the lower frame on my gnome hunter. Both my gnome warrior and monk have this problem with swords. It’s worst on my warrior because it’s a weapon with a huge glow effect and it pretty much obscures her whole face. The monk sword is just partially in the frame. My vulpera warlock weapon has a glow that is starting to obscure as well, but not nearly as bad as the others. My gnome monk with fist weapons isn’t affected. So it seems to affect small-framed characters but only some of the time with certain weapons and effects. Most caster staves are unaffected on my gnomes/vulpera/mechagnomes, aside from the warlock legion artifact weapon above.