Gnoll allied race?

I’m hoping with how bloody amazing those gnolls look that they eventually become a playable race.

I’d guess gnolls for horde and tuskar for alliance?

16 Likes

Ogres first, everything else second.

3 Likes

I’d take all three, tyvm. :hugs:

6 Likes

I support this idea
They did look awesome

I would love if the next Allied Races were Tuskar for Alliance (because we’re not getting another small race any time soon so that rules out Murlocs) and Ogres for Horde.

Though I do think if Ogres get added it’ll be a big deal and they’ll be a main race with a starting zone, not AR.

2 Likes

Yasssssss.

Or better yet, make gnolls and tuskar neutral like pandaren and drakthyr! Make it a Renown unlock for the tuskarr facations. (I’m sure there’s currently not a faction of friendly gnolls currently, but do it WoW Devs! Y’all have to move away from the ‘all the species are bad guys’ thing y’all do currently anyway, gnolls are a good place to start that.)

4 Likes

I still think they should’ve just done a third faction of oddballs we’ve been massacring that group together: Ogres, Tuskar, Murlocs, Centaurs, Gnolls, etc.

2 Likes

I don’t know if they ever confirmed murlocs are, like, smart enough to be a player species. Like, the gorlocs in Wrath of the Lich King, maybe. But regular old murlocs?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all about making the mascot playable but I almost feel like it would either need a major rewrite of how murlocs have been portrayed or a major … evolution of the species. Like, “Oh hey these murlocs found some of the kajaite that uplifted the goblins forever ago and now they’re smart too.”

Gnolls > Ogres

Fite me.

4 Likes

We already have ogres though! Lore wise Ogres are just proto-orcs, like proto-drakes are to actual dragons!

Gnoll vs Tuskarr?
Ogres vs Vrykul?

The Gnolls are cool, I don’t see the appeal of the tuskar

1 Like

Just look at the way their mustaches move! How could you not see the appeal? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Lol I’m not against other people liking them

Little owl creatures for me! I want to be a steward!

1 Like

Just teasing. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Really wanted to post a gif of their mustache. lol

1 Like

Gimme alliance vrykul . . . Do it now Odyn curse you!!!

Not into Tuskarr at all, though their remodels do look great, I will admit. Though I support them as playable, of course, even if I wouldn’t play one.

Gnolls, though, yeah I’d roll one. They look adorable and I love their remodels. I’m actually surprised there’s no megathread for them. I suppose it makes sense prior to the remodels, but I’ve always secretly really hoped they’d get those remodels.

Now that day has come, and they look great.

3 Likes

i hope the gnolls get added as alliance since hord got vulpera and i think a good leader who is willing to talk it out with the alliance for the gnolls would be good. if tuskar get added they should be able to choose between hord and alli kinda like pandas

1 Like

If gnolls become an allied race they need to have a “Cackle” racial ability that does literally nothing but what it says.

And then the gnolls would drive everyone mad with their constant cackling everywhere.

3 Likes