GMs in general

Whoa I have been employed in customer service several times, once in one the largest appliance companies, and once in one the largest communication companies
We really do care, (most of all of us). And I get that you see the corporation is to blame, but you taint the worker, who is most likely trying to help the best they can within their limitations. Fortunately, I moved up the chain of command in both instances. I get IT across comps is making cost decisions that suck for people, you could really use human interaction, but that doesn’t always result in a better solution. I have had 2 recent instances that humans messed it up. My last interaction with a bliz ticket was via e-mail, the person was kind and respectful and resolved the issue. I agree with you that once upon a time we dealt with a human, and if that went wrong, we went to the human corporately above them. Those days are gone. We have to help AI get really good, and Customer Service is one the first places they need to do that at.

You don’t like GM ChatGPT4 ? They try their artificial hardest.

Yep. They are literally stalking your logoff so they can gaslight you about how you don’t know how to play because it’s impossible there was a real issue.

Would like to apologize to everyone who was asking a legit question regarding what achievement I was asking about. I had some personal issues I had to deal with over the past month and haven’t been able to do much online…

I was contacting a GM regarding the fact that I have missing achievements for the Loremaster of Kalimdore, and Outlands when I had finished those years ago.

an actual GM contacted me after I replied that the ticket wasn’t resolved and they said it was a known bug and to submit a bug report…

end of resolution, nothing came of it…

100% profits…
0 employees…
is the goal.

2 Likes

the future of GM’s is all AI, another step to achieve that 100% profit

It looks like this entire thread is getting its A@@ kicked by the GM CHATAIbot.
Please make that a world boss with dialogue boxes that the entire raid has to click to kill.

Oh for sure it’s the state of GMs now. Worst customer support in the business at this point.