GM: "Don't use *HARDWARE* input broadcasting to multibox, either, if you care about your account."

Never ceases to amaze me, how players like yourself can make a mountain from a mole hill.

You claim unfair advantage, when the playstyle is allowed and open to all. So sad.

You can’t read what the rules are, and claim boxing is bannable when it IS NOT.

Constant attempts (much like our current president of denial) to spread false information/personal opinions as fact.

Solid argument #1: The game maker ALLOWS boxing.

Solid argument #2: Each Battle.net account can have up to 8 sub-accounts. What reason would there be to have those?

Solid argument #3: Each member of a box team gets loot just like a member of a group of players. Yet your sad, jealous rage can’t accept that. Your inability to box, make a group, or make gold within the allowed rules is not my problem - but it does not make it “unfair”.

Solid argument #4: While a lot of players box to farm, that is not it’s sole purpose. Have we not learned the dangers of stereotyping yet? Not every boxer is out there breaking the rules. Some of us play the game the same as if we were solo.

That said, bots can rot for all I care. And so can anyone that stand still farms an area for hours on end, whether solo, box, or bot. I play and report by the rules, Blizzard’s; not based on some made up “rule”, opinion, or arbitrary feelings on the “issue”.

2 Likes

Insert “old man yells at cloud” picture.

No multiboxers are using additional hardware input, its all software based. Seems like you just shookdown this GM u til he gave you an answer you wanted so you would leave him alone.

You can control 100 accounts without additional hardware so the whole post is kinda pointless.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/can-you-please-clarify-a-few-things-regarding-multiboxing/707988/14

3 Likes