Glyph to only be in drak form when using certain abilities like DH eye beams

If we don’t have to be the silly looking owl to be boomy why do we have to be the silly lizards to play evoker?

1 Like

Because none of those are tied to a race. Evoker was designed from the ground up to be your draconic creation using their magic infused from Neltharion’s creation.

Get over it. Play another class if you don’t want to be a dragon who uses his innate magic derived from the multiple dragon flights.

The owl is the visage

1 Like

DH isnt tied to a race? Im just saying to not force the lizard form on combat and just when useing the abilities that it makes sense with.

I already don’t play it because it looks so silly.

There’s nothing silly about it, Dracthyr is a half-dragon, visage is a cosmetic appearance, not the actual form of the race. DHs are elves, who temporarily transform into demons.
Why would an evoker take the form of an elf to fight, since this leaves him weak and limited?

1 Like

It’s not just that. The evoker is uniquely tapping into magic exclusive to the dragonflights and combined into draconic vessels by Neltharion.

If you don’t like being a dragon, don’t play the class that uses innate dragon powers.

People are wanting to change the class because they refuse to demand that Blizzard actually fix the transmog issue.

I’d rather have a visage glyph that gives me the out of combat regeneration without having to use visage
:dracthyr_uwu:

3 Likes

Spitting straight facts.

1 Like

More choices are never a bad thing. I would never use it, but I don’t see a problem with asking.

Same reason dragons do. Convenience or because they feel like it

Where does it say that dragons or dracthyr are weaker in their visage.

Dragons use theirs when they need to be smaller or converse with mortals. They use their dragon form when they need to be larger.

You could make the argument that dragons are physically weaker in visage, maybe, but not magically. Meanwhile dracthyr are humanoid sized already. It is just a cosmetic preference for them.

The visage already possesses inherent draconic qualities such as horns, scales, and slit eyes. You lose none of the fantasy with it.

And they can use transmog already.

Not to mention that evoker is the only class i enjoy playing right now, i can’t just pick up something else and be happy, it’s not a sin to want more freedom in how i want my character to look in-combat.

2 Likes