Glyph of Lightspawn

So why can’t shadow use this?

And why doesn’t it say it on the glyph that Shadow cannot use it?

I got all excited to make it and just got an error message when I tried to apply it

Thanks a lot Blizz

1 Like

Legion’s “class fantasy”.

3 Likes

None of the glyphs can be used on the talented version either, which makes me very unhappy as a disc priest when the talented version is the only thing on its row worth using

1 Like

That’s really lame

Glyphs are supposed to be cosmetic fun that doesn’t impact performance, and even the fun is restricted :expressionless:

I mean… PW: Solace has been the best talent on that row for all of BFA. I would never take mind bender unless maybe you’re running some meme Vision of Perfection build.
So go ahead and enjoy using lightspawn, as I have all expansion.

2 Likes

I won’t claim to have run the numbers b/c I haven’t but it felt like Mindbender was helping me more in dungeons and questing leveling up in 8.3, the icy-veins guide calls it situational, and the wowhead guide is of the opinion that solace has been nerfed into oblivion. If you’ve got a better breakdown or guide, I’m all ears – but I’ll try swapping back to Solace for a while and see how it’s different not being completely trash-geared now.

cmon i also wanted my lightspawn and :frowning: i got this message (it is now avaiable for sp) , please blizz make it available for shadow priest and mind bender

The void one on glyph is not avalaible for Disc and Holy.