Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25 player) achievement bug

Hello. I am unable to get credit for two achievements that are required for Glory of the Icecrown Raider. Specifically I have not gotten credit for Once Bitten, Twice Shy (25 player) and Heroic: The Frostwing Halls (25 player). Despite defeating Sindragosa and resucing Valithria Dreamwalker on heroic 25 player difficulty I still did not receive credit for either. For Once Bitten, Twice Shy I did receive credit for killing Blood-Queen Lana-thel while being a vampire but I did not receive credit when I wasn’t a vampire (I checked the fight and no I did not receive the debuff). I have triple checked the requirements for both achievements and I met the criteria but still not receive credit for either.

1 Like

I have also just ran into this same issue as of 12/6/2020 when doing Heroic: The Frostwing Halls (25 player) achievement. I received the Portal Jockey (25 player) and All You Can Eat (25 player) achievements, which would be proof that I should have gotten the Frostwing Halls achievement.

1 Like

Same here. Just finished killing Sindragosa and freeing Dreamwalker… no credit.

1 Like

The same problem, I’ve repeatedly done Sindragosa and Dreamwalker and have gotten credit in the chat window for the achievement but not in the achievements window, so I can’t complete Glory.