Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25 player) achievement bug

Hello. I am unable to get credit for two achievements that are required for Glory of the Icecrown Raider. Specifically I have not gotten credit for Once Bitten, Twice Shy (25 player) and Heroic: The Frostwing Halls (25 player). Despite defeating Sindragosa and resucing Valithria Dreamwalker on heroic 25 player difficulty I still did not receive credit for either. For Once Bitten, Twice Shy I did receive credit for killing Blood-Queen Lana-thel while being a vampire but I did not receive credit when I wasn’t a vampire (I checked the fight and no I did not receive the debuff). I have triple checked the requirements for both achievements and I met the criteria but still not receive credit for either.

1 Like

I have also just ran into this same issue as of 12/6/2020 when doing Heroic: The Frostwing Halls (25 player) achievement. I received the Portal Jockey (25 player) and All You Can Eat (25 player) achievements, which would be proof that I should have gotten the Frostwing Halls achievement.

1 Like

Same here. Just finished killing Sindragosa and freeing Dreamwalker… no credit.

1 Like

The same problem, I’ve repeatedly done Sindragosa and Dreamwalker and have gotten credit in the chat window for the achievement but not in the achievements window, so I can’t complete Glory.

1. Bug still exists. I have killed Sindragosa more than several times on heroic and just healed Valithria (even got the Portal Jockey credit). If anyone has found how to fix this, please tell me

Yea man I have a similar problem 10 28 2022

Still bugged march 2023 insane

still bugged as of today

The one that I am missing is Frostwing halls, but I have killed both bosses and gotten portal jockey and all you can eat