Glory of Argus Raider

Hello! So i’m trying to that gloomhound mount by completing the “Worm-Monger” achievement, but the worms dont seem to spawn during the Garothi Worldbreaker’s “Decimation” Phase.

Did blizz stop this achievement and not tell us ? is it bugged ? because the worms dont spawn at all. I know they’re untargetable, but they’re not small. they’re pretty easy to see in some videos, but they dont spawn for me AT ALL. Any info ? Thanks!

I can’t find anything about it being bugged(that doesnt mean its not, i just cant find any reports), and i cant log in at the moment to try. The only reason i can think of off the top of my head that they wouldnt spawn at all is difficulty related. It has to be normal-mythic, lfr difficulty wont work. Other than that the achieve takes a lot of patience, their spawn rate is pretty low from what i remember.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for taking the time to reply! I’ve literally stood there and waited, and nothing. I’m talking like 20 minutes. The worms are red, and pretty easy to see when contrasted with the color of the ground. I’m seriously wondering if no one is doing this other than myself lol. I’ve looked on youtube, and there are a number of people who’re saying the same thing, but it’s hard to find videos covering this in 2023. The Blizz ticket I opened literally told me to go to WoW-head and search the comments lmao. THAT ACHIEVEMENT HAS NO COMMENT SECTION ON WOWHEAD :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: #15bucksAmonth

For what it’s worth, here’s the comment section on the acheievement. Sort by newest first and there are a couple from this expansion, but nothing really looks like it’ll help.

As for your ticket, the first reply will generally always be something like that. They aren’t allowed to give out “game hints” and most tickets they receive are people just not understanding the achievement or quest in question, so it does take care of most issues quickly with the ticket volume they have to deal with. At the bottom of the ticket there will be a spot where you can indicate that your issue wasn’t resolved. If you use that you will start getting more personalized service in the replies. Be sure to let them know details about the issue so they have the best chance of helping, and remember that the agents are overworked and underpaid. :slight_smile:

2 Likes