<Glitched>(A)Stormrage 5/8M LFM

Glitched-Stormrage(A) (5/8M EP) is recruiting!

Who we are: Glitched is semi-hardcore 2 night a week Mythic raiding guild on Stormrage-US (A). We’re looking to add to our roster to achieve Cutting Edge in Eternal Palace.

We are a guild of like-minded raiders, some of whom have been raiding together since BC. Progression is our top priority, but we maintain a positive, enjoyable raiding environment to progress in. We expect ourselves to be prepared for encounters, to hold ourselves accountable when we make mistakes, and to be working to improve our play. Apparently, we also like to make fun of the way our frenchie GM pronounces words, or summon her countless times even though she is already in the raid!

Outside of raid, there’s plenty of keys being run, achievement runs and shi*ter nights happening and all the discord chatter you could ever ask for, hope for or need.

Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8-11PM EST

Alt Run : Sunday Nights, 8-11 PM EST

What we are looking for: Currently, our biggest need is a healer, preferably a disc priest or holy pally with a dps offspec(optional). Any exceptional applicant will be considered.

What we want in an applicant: We expect you to be able to raid consistently, to show up on time and ready to go. With only 6 hours a week to raid in, we need to make every pull matter, and so we expect our raiders to be prepared for each encounter. We also want to keep our close knit atmosphere, so your attitude matters.

If you are interested, please fill out an application on our Discord (jASfMpE). If you have questions, you can chat with our GM VanPep#1434 on Discord or in-game Deadlycute#1734. Looking forward to hearing from you! =)

Bump, bump, bump it up.

Hi friends a little bump is needed :slight_smile:

Sunday morning bumping!

bump this more glitched!

Timewalking back from cata to bump this shiz.

Sunday afternoon bump!

Nothing like a noon time bump.

So bump, these broken wings, and learn to fly again

Eating lunch on a Sunday bump!

You want a bump G?

WTB Glitched bumping their post all day everyday

Call me Bumpelstiltskin I spin letters into posts

Bumpidooooo!

Can’t find the Glitched recruitment blurb on the first few pages of Guild Recruitment so someone needs to BUMP

I came to bump YOU up!

Boomp it up!

I heard y’all like bumps

Bump (the sound bosses will make after the boss hits the ground when you join us!)

Bump for the good in people.