Glitch with the Vigor Bar?

I noticed today that my Vigor Bar for Dragonriding didn’t disappear when I dismounted. Mounted my drake again and dismounted and only the wings of the Vigor Bar stayed.

Toggled between drake and normal mount then it disappeared.

Was wondering if anyone else had this problem?

2 Likes

This has been happening to me ever since 10.2. Join the club.

5 Likes

I have never had that happen. Are you using the base wow UI or an addon based UI?

I’m using the default UI reason I’m asking.

I had this happen once when i think i dismounted somewhere, can’t remember if i was in stormwind or valdrakken or something. the orb spheres disappeared but the little decorative sides stayed on the screen. It went back to normal after a while

2 Likes

I use Shadowed Unit Frames for, well, my unit frames. Everything else is stock UI and I still get this bug at least once per play session. Hopping on and off a DR mount usually fixes it, but it’s still annoying. Just the other day I was doing a whelping race and had two whole vigor bars because I made the mistake of starting the race while mounted on a DR drake. Was really confusing until I could figure out which one was the “real” one.

1 Like

Huh interesting i haven’t had that happen.

I’ve usually had that happen when I would fly into a dungeon portal instead of landing outside of the dungeon. Best way to get rid of it is to mount and dismount again, it probably is freaking out from going from flying to non-mounted too quickly.

1 Like

This happened to me once. I just got on the dragon again, dismounted and then the bar disappeared.

1 Like

Also Vigor bar is way too big. Let us resize it.

1 Like

It happens to me now and then.

1 Like

I get the wings being left behind off and on yeah, was a simple fix though so I didn’t really throw a fuss about it. Tends to happen when I dismount my dragon riding mount too quickly or dismount during lag due to high population in the town I landed in

1 Like

What if you had to play a minigame to get rid of it? There could be achievements like “Merely a setback” or “You were not Prepared!”

Or the best one “I live my life a quarter mile at a time”

Ohhh we could have illegal non blizzard sanctioned races too :open_mouth: Think Brawlers Guild meets Dragonracing. Poogerinos!

2 Likes

I know there are a couple of ways to semi-consistently reproduce this glitch, but it’s rare enough that I’m drawing a complete blank on exactly what they are at the moment. I’ve never been sure enough (or bothered enough) to submit a bug report.

1 Like

Happens occasionally to me also.

I’ve found it happens more frequently when I dismount while interacting with something, a portal, a node or whatnot. It is annoying but simply remounting usually fixes it.

1 Like

I use the base UI and can confirm:

2 Likes