Gladiator's Ragged Armor Is 1 Set for the Price of 2

Hello everyone. Infrequent poster here, but this really bothered me.

Currently in the store, there’s the Dreadlord’s Regalia Pack and the Gladiator’s Ragged Armor.

Both are $20, but the Dreadlord pack has 2 sets (navy and violet), while the Gladiator’s Ragged Armor only has 1 set.

However, a blue recolor of the Gladiator’s Ragged Armor (called Gladiator’s Battered Armor) is in the game. You can view it in the Appearances collection if you have the Better Transmog addon.

If you want to ask $20 for two colorations of the same armor + some trader’s tender, fine. If you want to ask $20 for one armor set + some trader’s tender, fine. But to ask for both and list these items back-to-back in the shop feels a little insulting. What’s the value of a transmog set on the store? Is it $10 or $20?

What it looks like to me, as a casual observer, is that the Gladiator’s Ragged Armor was meant to be both the red and the blue recolors for $20, and then someone decided you needed that blue set to use as a reward for something else, so it got pulled.

The Dreadlord pack’s image in the shop even shows two characters, each of them wearing one of the two recolors in the pack. Then right above that, the Gladiator’s Ragged Armor pack shows two gladiators – both wearing red! Come on, guys.

I believe anyone who bought the Gladiator’s Armor pack should be given another recolor in addition to the red; or, if possible, the blue set should be added to the pack. Leaving it as it is pretty gross and unprofessional.

I realize that sounds harsh, but your customers are paying $50 for an expansion + $15 a month for the privilege of playing your game. Please don’t jerk us around in the cash shop as well.