Gladiator titles are account wide

Actually laughed out loud.

2 Likes

I have done all of these things and still got it. Maybe you just want to have something you haven’t earned for that season.

2 Likes

wat about lady of war? that’s the real question

1 Like

I’m suspecting its a bug because of the Glad mount change.

If its not, it has pros and cons. Obvious con is diluting it heavily, pro is for cases like the Druid above that moved on with life to keep what they earned at some point.

On the other hand, i always thought arena’s reward structure created so much toxicity. Seeing it heavily loosened up might finally dampen that a bit, but that might be wishful thinking.

It just sucks that Blizzard can’t be consistent with PvP rewards like they are with PvE ones.

this is the problem though

it’s now a 1 time perm title that just removes even more incentive from qing arenas

having it be a seasonal goal and a seasonal reward is just another carrot that incentivizes you to q season to season

i think it’s super bizarre to make it permanent at all
at this point if this is the path they wanna go down, making it account wide but still seasonal would just make more sense on every level

5 Likes

I’d be willing to bet, the unique season themed mounts, and the unique rank 1 titles are enough incentive.

Still have the newer mounts as the incentive.

You’re an idiot. Also I agree your nelf looks stupid af.

maybe bfa was just blizz tryna help those achievement point collectors who couldn’t finish the pvp tab

The achievement itself was always account wide and you still need to get to 2700 at least once to complete it, which was significantly harder in most seasons prior to BFA bare a few exceptions (lots of seasons had glad cutoffs in the 2300-2400s while still using the old percentile system).

1 Like

Oh look. An angry snowflake.

after merged battlegroups?

taking advantage of dead battlegroups being the point you stand on is kinda bizarre

1 Like

yes those things are correct. thanks

Don’t see why this matters at all, with recent glad title changes anyways who cares.
People complaining should complain about things that are actually breaking the game, trinkets, etc. PvP needs more incentives.

3 Likes

You’re definition of “snowflake” is bizzare and backwards. Getting something you haven’t earned is very “snowflake”.

1 Like

I don’t remember Grievous cutoffs being super high. Inflation just kicked back in in Prideful because it lasted over a year.

Either way i don’t really stand on anything, just pointing out a few facts. They can go one way or another with this game and i won’t lose sleep at this point.

I do think that the community having elevated Gladiator to some kind of cult status was always a bit unhealthy though.

Everything else has been loosened up a long time ago. The last time PvE, for example, had anything close to exclusive was MoP’s realm’s best titles (and by extension, Mistwalker). Tons of people still raid or push M+ Keys.

It’s not a bug, they wrote it in the patch notes. It’s not just the mounts.

What they didn’t do was communicate that it was going to be titles too until it was shown in the patch notes.

I think if they were gonna do this they should have retired the title system or something completely. BfA ruined it enough.

I guess people will still play for mounts. I kinda feel like the titles got to a point where they were dumb anyway. Like you could get the title and have it for a day with the BfA system. At least with the old system you got to wear it for a whole season.

Your use of ‘you’re’ is bizarre and backwards. Are you always this irritating, or only when something doesn’t go your way?

Oh, i stand corrected then.

Didn’t look at patch notes.

thats because grievous cutoffs were extremely low (gladiator was below 2400, r1 was below 2700)

they had to implement artificial rating inflation for the following season, which has stuck with the game ever since and is why we have people over 3600 with bfa s4

1 Like