Gladiator 2

I think enough is to be said, the original didn’t need a sequel. It was about Maximus and it concluded with him dying in the fight against Commodus.

Now they’re making another movie with basically a rehash of the old one with new cast. I don’t think too many people will watch it considering the lukewarm reception from people on social media.

I’m boycotting it because the Kanye West song was used as a major selling point.

Not to mention the movie looks waaaay too similar to the original.

That was Kanye West? I thought nobody listens to his music or associates with him anymore… and we all know why.

Yea, and his last album was awful.

I gave it a fair listen and could not make it passed the first three songs.

Almost as bad as Eminem trying to make a comeback by rehashing his older songs in a humorous way. Perhaps he should give up the past and create music as an adult father who changed.

Having said that, both of them did have a few songs I enjoyed in the past. But like many musicians, they need to know when to call it quits. And that was years ago LOL

Its going flop. The budget for this film is way to high. Since the budget is 250 million dollars, it need to make around 625 million dollars to break even and its going to against the movie wicked.

Many movie sequels aren’t needed, but that doesn’t mean the sequel won’t be a good movie (Terminator 2, Aliens , Blade Runner 2049, Top Gun Maverick etc…).

I didn’t care for 2049, tbh.

I am with you on the rest though.

1 Like