Give Yourselves a Pat on the Back!

That ship sailed some time ago. I’m frequently reading posts in general inviting anyone and everyone to join Grob for the brutal pvp. When asked what the “RP PVP” stood for, I think the answer was “Rallying point for Player V Player”. They seemed to like this answer, it insinuates exclusivity.

In fact i think there’s a Horde zerg guild called The PVP Brothority migrating to Grob to pwn all the role play newbs, and spam the forums with “git gud pvp happened”.

However theres another group migrating over to god mode High Commander Anduin, and forming a Scarlet Crusade Ally guild called The Anduin Brotherhood. The guild comes complete with fanaticism and racial (in game) hatred, and they are always in character. I think their first order of business is forcefully ejecting all non humans from Stormwind on threat of death.
So at least a few migrating over are interested in role playing.

Dark times ahead I fear.

It’s about time Horrigan returned.

Reroll on a non-pvp server. And good luck with making a new backstory!

Our RP hero killed by a mere level 53? Preposterous!

1 Like

I didn’t say I did it alone :stuck_out_tongue: He was on the docks at Auberdine and I needed to get on that boat!

Well, have fun leveling.

Come BG with me in the 19 bracket on the week of Dec 10. Going to farm some rep in each bracket.

I was actually waiting for BGs before I actually levelled. :slight_smile:

Remember sub 60s, I don’t kill you for fun. It is necessary.

1 Like

I plan on making twinks eventually.

had a 19 paladin, 29 hpal and 29 hunter back in the day.

gives me ranks, thats all that matters.

BECKETT!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME (good undead pun there) phttps://imgur.com/BYemRdb

I still <3 you

1 Like

<3 You were my most exciting kill of the night. I was running solo so I was fully prepared to die to the other two Alliance after killing you but instead a handful of other Horde showed up and saved me xD

1 Like