Give Yourselves a Pat on the Back!

Today really showcased that Grobbulus is hands down the best server in ALL of Classic.

While every other server is either somewhat or downright severely lopsided in favor of one faction or the other, leading to everyone on those servers crying about faction imbalance, Grobblus’ near-perfect faction balance from the beginning of Classic seems to be intact!

12 hours of WPvP later, I can say without a doubt that every high level zone exchanged hands between the Horde and the Alliance multiple times as we all duked it out all across Azeroth.

Feelsgoodman. Looking forward to tomorrow and every day after =)

22 Likes

Sadly I wasn’t out there to have fun, damn work. Hopefully it isn’t too focused on having sapper charges and there’s some fun small engagements around the larger stuff. :smiley:

1 Like

Today was badass man, our guild was just running around trying to find even match-ups. Kargath got really fun, it was a constant back and forth, hell, everywhere was a damn war zone! Epic as hell, we made the world rumble boys.

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Had a blast yesterday, nearly 400 hks with a 3 man gank squad lol

So, try and keep the boasting about the greatness of Grob down. Didn’t you learn that was how ED became a rat hole?

We don’t need non-RPers to come here to access balanced WPvP and water down the demographics.

This especially goes to people going to Classic General saying how everything is dandy on Grob. Button it up, peeps.

11 Likes

Beckett, did you notice me?

Less than 2 hours I had

To Southshore I went

350 hks I got

To the gys we were all sent

It was murder, mayhem, debauchery

So fun was had by all

Let’s do this every night!

Although please let me have some peaceful moments to finish getting to 60 cuz I really would like to get to 60. K, thnx bye.

2 Likes

My level 53 priest hates every single one of you horde now. Must have spent nearly 2 hours ghost running yesterday…

Lerrisa

4 Likes

Had a blast last night. Hopefully we can find more even matchups because getting 40v5’d in EPL/WPL isn’t super fun (and to be fair, I know both sides were doing this). Other than that, proud of you Grob and can’t wait to get back in the action.

Yesterday was fantastic. It exceeded my expectations for how much of a serverwide bloodbath it would be. The only thing I didn’t like was that so many good fights get interrupted and ruined by the roaming 20-man gankbuses on both sides, but it was still a ton of fun.

But my greatest respect for Horde goes to people like Wristless & Deadnu (the best duo I’ve seen so far), Heapz & Node & Botes, Lilith, Henneikein, Youpk, Worms, etc, that made the server a really fun place to play before you got honour for grinding out kills. It will be a sad day when some Final Boss trash that sits in Hillsbrad 22 hours a day get top rank over those guys.

4 Likes

ebbs and tides between southshore and tarren mill were truly a sight to see.

1 Like

Tons of fun. Multiple guilds from both factions had 40-man groups roaming and hunting each other down, often spiraling into massive bloodbaths over quite insignificant pieces of terrain. Just as often we’d arrive at the last known location of whichever guild we were tracking to find an empty space with a portal in it, only to hear that they’d just been spotted somewhere else and the hunt began anew! It was a real game of cat and mouse and it was everything I had hoped for when it comes to raid vs. raid engagements.

All the heavy-traffic zones were alive with small group combat as well, and with the amount of straight up 5v5 fights I got into last night I found myself not missing BG’s at all. Here’s hoping the furor lasts all weekend.

2 Likes

I did!

Keep in mind that a lot of those 20 man gank buses were a byproduct of the 30-40 mans that some of us kept running into, heh. At least for us over in Kindred, we rolled out mostly as a single group because almost everywhere we went, the Alliance had even more. We never got above 25 though as far as I know.

I’m really not too worried about this. What are they going to do, reroll on Grobb, level to 48, and then get camped into oblivion from 48-59 by 60s honor grinding?

Good luck to them if they wanna do that, I could use the extra honor xD

2 Likes

Yay someone notices me. Now read my book.

Literally Warhammer 40k brought to warcraft

1 Like

I saw you in Hillsbrad extremely late last night. You’d died, and I was hoping to gank you with an Ambush crit when you got up at half :stuck_out_tongue: But unfortunately, I misjudged which direction you would rezz in and you were mounted and fleeing from the massive zerg fight with your paladin buddies before I could get you.

I may have thrown a distract but didn’t work alas xD

Muhammadah is fleeing for her life as Martial Law is fleeing for theirs, routed by the obvious trap set forth by the cunning scoundrels who PvE ONLY known as Final Boss. She looks to the valley below. She sees a walking dead man amongst the dead corpses as he prepares a final kill amongst his Kindred bossmend00dz.

Muhammadah realizes she is in a game. She decides to die. She also wants to say hi and show how much she is a fan of Beckett’s work. She charges in. She bubbles. The horde gather round and wait for HK: Muhammadah.

2 Likes

I remember that distract. Also while I was in Hillsbrad we had a small squad just poking at the flanks and rear pretty well. Got pretty solid honor. Also fought in the plaguelands, stv and winterspring

Beat up blood legacy and hellscreams angels some

Good fights Kan, I really admired how you kept fighting, even though you were outleveled/outnumbered. I’m looking forward to fighting you again!