Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Still keeping my fingers crossed for Worgen to eventually have the choice between being a Gilnean Human or a Night Elf.

1 Like

Surely the retaking of Gilneas in 10.2.5 would be the perfect time for Blizz to give worgen tails?

4 Likes

How many people in this thread use f-list?

Why would it matter if they did?

F what now? Never heard of it. Why would it matter if they do or not anyways?

I think everyone that plays WoW gets a friends list?

1 Like

How do you know what f-list is?

1 Like

So I’m curious, when the elves got dark ranger customization at the end of the reclaiming Undercity questline in 9.2.5, was it ever datamined at all that it was coming, or did people find out about it on the day of the patch release?

Cause if I recall, it came at a complete surprise to a bunch of people, me included as I don’t recall it ever being datamined.

We may actually see something for worgens similar to that unlock if it is a surprise unlock
 possibly tails?

Another interesting note is they got rid of the “Trolls & Draenei Customization Options” from the 2024 road map when we know that’s coming in 10.2.5.

If you’ll excuse me, I’ll go inhale my canister of copium.

4 Likes

I’m actually curious as well, was the dark ranger customizations known ahead of time, or was it encrypted to the point it was a surprise when people found out.

If it wasn’t known, then it gives me hope that a tails option might be a thing as the battle for gilneas is currently encrypted in the PTR.

2 Likes

What is it?

1 Like

Hopefully like maybe make a quest like Green Warlock Fire prove yourself to Goldrinn and he will bestow you with the ability to further connect with your Worgen side gaining a tail, the ability to use your claws as weapons and a 10 or 20% speed boost to runing wild at the cost of losing access to your Human form.

Like just an idea probably not perfect but the problem is Blizzard just seems to refuse to accept that the idea all Alliance Worgen unanimously agreeing with Genn that being a Worgen is a curse is bad writing.

Like as far as I’m concerned my Worgen Druid sees it as a gift from Goldrinn which should be embraced.

3 Likes

Group think among any culture/people is bad writing in general unless they’re a hive mind and even then.

The heritage quest is an atrocity both writing wise and an insult to worgen players. Tessa deserves to be a worgen and so upset they took that from her because of Genn’s self loathing that was forcibly projected onto his entire people.

4 Likes

Especially when the undead leveling route in Silverpine has Crowley and Bloodfang fully embracing the wolf. Don’t hear a word about that sort of thing on the alliance side, even as a worgen

5 Likes

if it matters I don’t recall it being datamined before it came out, if it was people may of mistook it as San’layn being playable idk. Surprised me if anything. Hoping worgen get tails all the same, and on a totally unrelated note I’ve got my warden armor and no matter what anyone says I’m not removing it lol. So sick of folk saying armor that takes a year tog et should be race locked so I’m wearing this on a vulpera out of spite
 it also doesn’t look that bad on vulpera
 hard finding knives to match it though as it does in fact change color

aw
it didn’t update my worgen monk yet
 wearing the warden garb on her too because why not. Can confirm it changes color as when I went to equip it it was green but when I applied it I was strolling around in the white and silver
 would look even better with a tail though

4 Likes

You know, that is actually kinda odd.

I find it odd how the male pandas don’t have the option for a bushy tail.

Yes. I don’t know why they would think it is odd.

Yes. But it was encrypted and people had to guess.

I’m just going to point out that f-list is not short for friends list and leave it there, lest I get a forums time-out.

1 Like

They got it, kind of, with Zandalari.

I googled it. I can guess, but I’m still not 100% sure because I don’t want to spend time scrolling down the results clicking links till I find the right one. That is niche as hell.

I’m still a bit annoyed that we didn’t get 2 options with our heritage armor. 1 for the greyguard, 1 for the bloodfang.

2 Likes

I googled it and clicked the first one.

It’s a done deal: gilnĂ©as will be reclaimed from 16 January! I really hope the worgens haven’t forgotten yet

2 Likes