Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

The patch is confirmed to be on the 16th? This is good news.

1 Like

Yes, the announcement came a few hours ago.

2 Likes

We’re getting an article about customisations this week too. Hopefully it’s not just Troll hair, Draenei skin, warlock summons, and the achievement(s).

3 Likes

oh…okay it took a good few hours but it finally updated to me wearing the armor. Also nice to hear Gilneas gets reclaimed the 16th, here’s hoping for optional tails. Also…rather…idk sad or mean spirited that they give Trolls fancy hair colors but…no beards? They also saved warlock customizations and draenei stuff that they left out before just to release it now? If we don’t get our tails with Gilneas is it Draenei hunting season?

3 Likes

Honestly they should stop considering 2 new hair colors as “new customization” as if it’s a major thing in their announcements. It sucks a lot if you see “Oh hey new options!” only for it to be a new shade of color for your hair and done, that’s all you’ll get for the next 2 years.

10 Likes

For Draenei far as I can tell it’s just a single skintone.

1 Like

A skin tone that people were upset they didn’t get for the eredar Draenei stuff… just seems in bad taste that now they’re withholding things then throwing them out there later like it’s brand new and a major thing. I mean… seems lazy to me but it is Blizz and they are sitting on their hands about our optional tails which wouldn’t take as much work to implement as one might think since the bones for the tail is already there. If we don’t get optional tails at least with Gilneas all I got to ask is why does Blizz hate us so much? I mean they use the worgen frame for saurok, saberon, dracthyr…all of which got tails yet the original owners of the frame does not still… how…how is this fair?

8 Likes

I didn’t until I started playing on Moon Guard.

Right…whatever it is it doesn’t sound like talking of it is forum friendly so take that elsewhere please. This thread is for asking Blizz to give worgen optional tails and more customization options…not whatever you’re talking about is.

6 Likes

A small part of me still hopes that when we reclaim gilneas, we get a surprise customization addition (tails, etc) to worgen as a surprise, like they did with darkfallen customization and such.

11 Likes

Like they make it a surprise gift to the worgen community for our loyalty or patience or whatever? Could be nice…

5 Likes

3 tails or 9 tails

1 Like

How about that? We just passed 15,000 posts! Blizzard, we’re still waiting for worgen tails and more customization!

9 Likes

Hey, hey Blizzard, tails please!

God this thread makes me wish the forums had audio. I’d come in here 3 times a day and use a dog whistle.

Have you tried a kazoo? I’m sure it will work much better than a dog whistle, especially if it’s with the melody of taverne pendaren!!

2 Likes

A brown and silver recolor of the trash heritage set would also be appreciated, or a complete do-over. Also straight back options for worgen, and trolls, tauren and undead while they’re at it.

4 Likes

Secret unlock for tails ala: Darkfallen unlock after the reclamation quest???

3 Likes

would be a pleasant surprise yeah, I mean they gave the elves that dark ranger stuff so why not the same tactic for tails for worgen?

we’re wolves not foxes, if the vulpera want multiple tails fine but we worgen just need the one

1 Like