Give Worgen Tails

Idk about mauled… used as a chew toy maybe but I’m sure he got some apology snacks and milk or well… did from me anyways. Question is was the Santa we all chewed on a human, a dwarf, or an Orc that oddly tastes like chicken? Who did we give the worgen curse to?

1 Like

Mine was human… Might have been Kul’Tir was rather round… Kept claiming he was a jolly old elf but his ears werent very pointy.

santa claws is a cat, don’t @ me.

So the Saberon got to him first? Also still hoping worgen get optional tails as hey Saberon use their frame and got them

that would be funny

Been wondering that since cata. Tauren and Vulpera have tails. Hell, even Pandarians have tails. Its a little ball on their rear end.

3 Likes

Give worgen tails

3 Likes

Well heres to a happy new year and optional Worgen tails!

5 Likes

But you’re an elf?

I swear to god if worgen get tails before trolls get beards I’m going to kill something

May I suggest you vent that rage at the elves? They’ve been soaking up all the customizations lately so by all means. We vulpera are innocent, we haven’t gotten anything since we were added so I do hope you’ll spare us and punish the elves when Worgen get optional tails.

4 Likes

yep, here’s hoping our pleas for optional tails happen in the new year, Happy New years everyone

3 Likes

You’ll both get it.

Elves for stealing all the customization options and just being vile in general.

Vulpera just because I don’t like vermin in my cities.

Well…I did ask nicely…focus on the elves, you come for me or my caravan we’ll turn you into steak.

He already is steak.
But if you lop off his legs he’ll become ground beef.

2 Likes

hmm… and ground beef is good on tacos… my caravan does love some good tacos… lol. On another note hope everyone has a happy new year, here’s hoping Blizz will grant our worgen some optional tails

2 Likes

my favorite thing about some of the naysayers in this thread are the ones who are against character customization as having an option.

2 Likes

Yeah or the ones that start demanding it not happen because they don’t want it… like wow… what better way to show how childish and entitled some folk get about pixels. All we’re doing is asking for more options and optional tails for our characters, not really that crazy but nope…we get crazy folk giving us reasons that at times contradict themselves for why it shouldn’t happen lol. That or the real wild ones like that Chespin fellow who’s first ever post was so outlandish it got torn down real fast in that they demanded everyone with a max level worgen be banned for asking for tails. I’ve seen some crazy posts but that one still takes the cake.

3 Likes

Give Worgens tails my Resto Druid would like proper balance whilst she heals

2 Likes

Why does every other furry (and scaly) in the game have a tail but not worgen?

Tauren (cow) got tail. Draenei (goat) got tail. Pandaren (panda) got tail. Vulpera (fox) got tail. Dracthyr (lizard) got tail. Only Worgen (wolf) doesn’t have tail. Where is the logic?

6 Likes