Give Worgen Tails

If you wolfies get Gilneas back, can I come visit?

5 Likes

Give em tails, I don’t care if it breaks lore.

6 Likes

although, i think lore wise, the tailed (but also more feral) Worgen were more powerful so, getting more power and (thus a tail) would make sense as a quest.

game play wise its just a cosmetic.
but as far as RP is concerned it means you are now a stronger Worgen.

but any why they decided to add the option works fine, so long as it becomes an option.

5 Likes

Ushi get out of every darn Worgen thread you are here every time to demand you want lore and that Worgen be given 0 options. If you are such a stickler for lore you would be ok with Worgen being a correct 8 feet tall. Options are what players are asking for. You come into every Worgen thread and demand things your way. You are why for 10 years Worgen players have had to put up with one of the worst player models in game. You and everyone out there who conveniently forgets that Worgen concept art has a tail. Leave our threads alone, stop posting in them. Let other players request what we would like to see and enjoy in our games. We pay for and play the race we enjoy and you have 0 say in what we want.

12 Likes

Give the worgen tails.

6 Likes

No real opinion on the topic, but just slipping in to say it’s real good to see you again Hella! /hugs

2 Likes

Worgenism is a curse. There’s no evolution behind it. Talking about evolution, anatomy, and “logic” don’t really hold weight.

The state of being a Worgen is caused by a curse brought upon by druids failing to adopt the state of the wolf. The result is a malformed beast with no control over itself. Worgen, the modern incarnation, have found a way to remain themselves but are still the malformed beast that the curse provides.

I’d argue that it makes more sense that they have no tail, at this point. They’re not wolves, they’re sort of a midway point. They’re a misshapen bastardization of both forms, lacking key features of either while merging the worst of both.

I think not having tails makes a fair amount of sense given the origin of their creation, the nature of their existence, and their general theme as it relates to Warcraft Lore.

11 Likes

It’s good to be back.

And its good to see you as well, Applebear.

/Hugs!

1 Like

Don’t care, give worgens tails.

14 Likes

When you start paying my $15 a month, you can tell me where I can and can not be :>

3 Likes

Worgenism is a curse that mutates a human into something with fur, long ears, a canine snout with fangs, elongated talons, digitigrade legs with a dewclaw, and a size increase on the order of at least twenty percent
but a tail just wouldn’t make sense?

What a nonsensical argument.

14 Likes

Give Worgen tails!

9 Likes

No one would pay your 15$ cause no one wants you in Worgen posts. There are more Worgen players that want options than don’t want options. I see you reported my post cause it hurt your feelings. Just stop sticking your opinions in posts for a race you don’t really care about and we can continue to ignore you.

10 Likes

Before I get banned again for the
 Oh who’s keeping count at this point because I care about my race I play and Blizzard hates the idea I care. Worgen options are important just like any other race getting options. Worgen concept art had tails so its not so hard to think that they could be added to the game. For those who say it just adds furry to the game
 Clearly you missed Tauren, Vulpera, Pandaren and other non playable races. You want the race to be more friendly you need them to be 8 feet tall. You can’t claim lore anymore as Blizzard itself is thrown lore out the door for the sake of options. End of story. You can’t give options to other races and ignore one.

11 Likes

Haven’t you furries taken enough from WoW? Yet here you are trying to humiliate the legacy of Gilneas.

If you want to be a worgen with a tail, play a feral druid.

7 Likes

Give worgen tails, oh yeah.

10 Likes

Give worgen tails

9 Likes

Yes please give worgen the option of having tails!

11 Likes

Ye I’ve come around to the idea, tail option is chill

Doesn’t mean you didn’t post the most cringeworthy thing ever

1 Like

give worgen gilneas back

it’s been years, all the plague that was in the air should be gone by now

7 Likes