Give Worgen Tails

Give Worgens tails

12 Likes

And yet in ESO they added tails, ESO is newer than skyrim so they have clearly seen the light that a digitigrade footed creature needs a tail to “look” right

11 Likes

You may be right on Skyrim Werewolves? I havent played in forever.
Either way, Worgen take after the looks of other franchises tailless Worgen, either as just a nod to them or simply inspiration.

The excuse of “Well the lore is already being changed/crappy” is not a good excuse.
Let’s not destroy what is left of an enjoyable, thought out Fantasy world with set races and lore.
Fan service is fine to an extent, but after a while, it chips away at the actual lore and believably of the world.

2 Likes

only if we get Mechatails for Mechagnomes too

3 Likes

gIVe WorGeN tAiLS.

7 Likes

Give worgen tails so Genn can be a waggy boi.

11 Likes

Give worgen tails and Gilneas

16 Likes

Actually, Werewolves have had tails in several forms of literature, it all ultimately depends on which source you are reading from. That said there is a simple anatomical reason for a lifeform like a Worgen to have a tail.

As you may or may not be aware, a Tail provides balance for several non human creatures, like Wolves and Dogs, and Worgen are Werewolves, they are still Wolves just humanoid, in fact in the case of the Worgen a tail would provide anatomically correct counter balance to balance out the fact that they stand Digitigrade (IE they walk/run with their weight shifted to the fronts of their feet with their ankles raised high off the ground) which shifts their weight forward and thus changes their center of gravity, a Tail would counter balance this enough to give them proper movement/balance, same thing overall applies to a Quadrupedal creature, which the Worgen can ALSO run on all fours, and just like a quadrupedal creature who also uses a tail for balance, same would apply here to the Worgen when they run on all fours.

So realistically speaking there are plenty of reasons for Worgen to have a Tail, personally I wouldn’t mind if they simply gave us the option to have a tail on our personal Worgen characters or choose not to, much like how I wish they would let Male Pandaren have that option to.

27 Likes

And yet in ESO they added tails, ESO is newer than skyrim so they have clearly seen the light that a digitigrade footed creature needs a tail to “look” right

Thaaaaaaaaaank you!

10 Likes

I agree.

7 Likes

Yeah. Lots of IRL things have been keeping me away from the forums for quite awhile. I’m kind of slowly lurking my way back in here though lol.

5 Likes

Give worgen tails!

13 Likes

That’s a great idea, Varsinax!

4 Likes

Give NE four arms.
Because who cares?

1 Like

Give humans tails first!

Gonna add a bit more to this discussion.

Yes, give Worgen tails. But make it an optional choice. And go ahead and make it a thing you have to unlock through some short quest chain that explains why the Worgen got their new tails, sort of like the Night Elf Night Warrior eye customization.

This way everyone can be happy! Those who want their tails can get their tails. Those who don’t want tails don’t have to get the tails. And those who whine about it not making since in the lore will have their lore explanation through the quest chain that unlocks the tails as an option.

16 Likes

I think the idea is it being a customizable option, because dogs have different kind of tails so it would be better to be already in the customizable option to change it to different ones and would be weird to play a quest chain for tail.

3 Likes

Cringe asf

5 Likes

I agree.

But this is the only way i could see everyone being okay with the option. Sadly, there is just always gonna be some of those people who wont be happy with tails unless there is lore to explain them.

1 Like

most people that dont want tails are people that dont play worgen, watch this forum like 90% of people say give worgen tails so. Give Worgen Tails and Gilneas

8 Likes