Give Worgen Tails

The problem was we had some satisfactory models, and at the last minute with zero community feedback, someone at blizzard got the bright idea that worgen needed a weird perma snarl to be more fierce. I hope that person was fired. With taste like that they don’t belong at a developer of Blizzard’s level. I hope the modeler that made the edits feels enough shame to ask to never be put on editing player models again.

Males got the weird shark teeth and females got angry chihuahua face. The males, it was more split, but most people seemed to not like them. When it came to females, it was universally panned and frequently mocked. With the model updates, goblins got some touch ups and even pandas did too, but worgen were left in that dismal state for the full decade. Every Hallows End I’d get a worgen mask and feel the supreme disappointment at how those masks looked infinitely better than the actual model.

Even now we have the fewest customization options of the core races by a very wide margin. A lot of the allied races surpass us in options. As the 5th most played Alliance race, ahead of dwarves by the way, that isn’t appropriate.

2 Likes

In perma expression is bad since our chars are cappable of emoting. If people want to smile by default it should be like a seperate setting under “Expression”

1 Like

Give worgen tails!

2 Likes

Yall just want to play anthro wolves.

Worgen do not have tails :innocent:

1 Like

Low Post Count… :white_check_mark:
Non Existent Achievement score… :white_check_mark:
Low Level Toon… :white_check_mark:

I didn’t know they were allowing Trolls to be Demon Hunters now. Guess they really are going for ARAC. Now be gone little troll the players who play the game are discussing what we would like for the race we pay to play. No one here has time for your sad attempt at being a troll. But thank you for bumping the thread to the top of the posts where it belongs so more attention can be brought to it.

5 Likes

Neither did pandarens unless you were a red panda, which logically make sense since in real life red pandas are the only ones with a actual long tail. Blizzard said screw the rules, let’s give all the panda tails AND give them a blueberry fur option and throw out the rules! Now they just need to give both male pandarens and worgens in general a tail option.

3 Likes

Um… yes?

If I wanted to just play a wolf-wolf, I’d be playing a druid and trying to get cat form changed to feral form and associate with Goldrin’s aspect being an option. So that sort of werewolf is not on most worgen’s want list.

This is just an argument from the stone. As valid as “demon hunters don’t have horns when not in demon form.” Which they didn’t. Illidan was the exception, and then only after using the skull of Gul’dan where he became more of a true demon to defeat the pit lord general in Felwood and his brother banished him for it.

If you also advocate for removing the scales and horns from demon hunters, I’ll respect your honesty but disagree with you just the same. If you don’t you’re just a troll. Go suck a lemon.

2 Likes

Simply yes. It makes absolutely no sense to be permanently snarling 24x7, reading a book? yup always snarling, taking a nap? got to be snarling all the way through, sitting down and looking up at the sky? sure lets always be snarling for that too.

Normal expression, as in what we have now (which is neutral by the way, not ‘always smiling’ as attempted to be portrayed), is what it always should have been, and snarling when it actually makes sense like you know fighting and growling and other situations where it is appropriate to be always snarling.

1 Like

Wishing they’d give worgen tails and fix the horrible run cycle/animation of the females.

1 Like
  • European
  • European
  • European

EU people cannot post from their EU mains on US forums, their only solution without having to pay a second sub is to create a trial toon.

The low post count comes from me losing my other toon due to me not login on to him for ages. Yes, you lose access to toon on the forums if don’t log in for a while.

I play Worgen too and I appreciate them not being just anthro wolves. Yes, even some having a tail would ruin that for me (:

Yeah, low-key hate that, so #removepandarentails

1 Like

If it made optional like we have been asking its up to you to choose if you want a tail or not. Werewolves either are depicted as having a tail or not. So make it optional and then you can choose if you want to have a tail or not. If you think its a furry thing then you are being a troll. Besides its not your character if you have it optional so let people choose if they want it or not.

4 Likes

I am a legit furry, so I have no foot to stand on here.

I am just voicing my opinion and I stand by it. Worgen do not need tails, they are not anthro wolves and I wouldn’t want it as an option, because that would imply it existing in lore and, once again, I wouldn’t want that.

I like tail-less worgen.

1 Like

French here, i have to do the same to be able to post here.

Well, at least you are not trolling as you expose your vision of what should be a worgen for you and not the usual “because lore” coming from true trolls.

I wish to have an optional tail because i want my character being closer to a fierce she-wolf rather than a cute she-wolf.
If possible with a quest explaining this as en evolution of the curse.

1 Like

This. We look so much better but our movements are still super awkward.

1 Like

Regardless of the status of a tail, they are anthro wolves. The lack of a tail is a humanized trait. What you are doing is demanding a higher level of anthropomorphism be retained!

You’re just starting to sound like the trolls here with no validation for your wants. I don’t want it because I don’t want it is a child’s validation. It is elevating yourself above others and assuming that should be enough. It means that to dispute your idea all I need is one word:

No.

3 Likes

Friendo, you are saying this in a thread that literally asks for a small detail to be added to a race for no reason except “I want it”.

All that is needed for this entire thread is “No”.

Oh we have plenty of reasons. Here is the one I use every so often. It is called “consistency.”

Not that

is an invalid reason, provided I retain a place for people who don’t. I think there should 100% be a no tail option.

You not wanting other people to have something is a totally different desire. The problem with your choice is you want it for other people besides yourself. That’s what makes it selfish.

5 Likes

I don’t think Blizzard has added a huge change to a race once they have been out for so long, odds of them giving worgen tails seems unlikely.

1 Like

Blood elves got darker skin tones. That’s a “huge change” Plus jewelry options for many races. Tattoo options. Void elves got blood elf customization except green and gold eyes. Draenaei got different tail size options (but didn’t get a no tail options) pandaren got more tail options. Undead got hide bone options. Orcs got stand tall option.

4 Likes

Each of us pays for our own accounts if it’s optional we can make it so our characters look the way we want it to be rather than being forced into one look or the other.

The greatest excuse for denying Worgen optional things is… it’s against the lore.

1. Prove in lore where it says Worgen can’t have a tail from a magical curse.
  2. The lore is long dead only when Worgen players ask for optional things is it a sin that we want different looks for the accounts we pay for.
2 Likes