Give Worgen Tails

Ooh, yeh, that doesn’t look great. That is some GW2 Charr level of clipping. :frowning:

Er, for what it is worth, I love the Charr… It’s just that the armour in the game was made with Humans in mind, and it shows. :frowning:

2 Likes

Eyy 9000 posts have been reached maybe we will get noticed by 10000 lol

5 Likes

Give them more than 1 tail! :wolf:

Some of them aren’t a clipping issue like some of the torghast shouldars hover about 4 to 5 inches off the body so pick your poison you want it not attached to the body or going through the body

2 Likes

i recently ressubbed and i add my support for you fine folk to get tails.

i would like to ask tho…
would you chase it?

3 Likes

5 Likes

Literally it seems with Dracthyr.

Hello everyone. I return another request for worgen tails.

4 Likes

I wish humans had tails tbph.

1 Like

Whenever I see your name I get (jokingly) upset that you aren’t a tauren.

1 Like

Damn. Where is a blue post?

3 Likes

Dealing with something about dragonflying or some other thing nobody asked for and will be discarded for the next expansion.

3 Likes

You know I wish bliz was more transparent and communicated with us more readily. I feel like if a thread gets a certain number of likes, or comments it should be required to get an official response. Even joke threads could get a fun response. Maybe 100 likes. 250 likes. Heck 500 likes. Something. Just so we know there is a goal and we will one day be heard if we’re popular enough.

7 Likes

I agree. Know what I like? Worgen tails. I’d like to see them in WoW. Big fluffy tails in running wild form would be fantastic.

Please give worgen their fully featured posteriors!

3 Likes

2 years later, give worgen tails.

2 Likes

I can’t believe this post has been up for this long without blizzard even adding in a small tail option for worgen players, says a lot about this company.

4 Likes

Their silence speaks volumes.

3 Likes

Not really, since they were completely silent on Vulpera up to the video announcing they would be playable. That aside, there are many other cases of something coming that they didn’t reveal or make any comment on until the video for the patch it was coming in.

1 Like

Daily reminder that Hearthstone has tailed worgens.

Hey Blizzard, if worgens in Hearthstone can have tails, surely worgens in game can have em too. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

When Blizzard finally shows some love to us Worgen it will be a great day. We wait for that day and waited for 10 years for a model change if those who hate Worgen think we are going anywhere any time soon… well I’ve got some bad news.

3 Likes

I mean, the vanilla races had to wait a decade for their new models too.

1 Like