#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

1 Like

Disagree/ignore the dude however much you like, but don’t false flag :confused:

2 Likes

I agree with this.

I disagree with Lore but there’s little to nothing he’s actually done that can be flagged…

He and his friends falsely flagging others is not an excuse to do it to him.

Anyways…

#giveworgentails.

It’s time we got them as an optional… Uh… Option.

1 Like

Plz Blizzard, just give worgen tails

1 Like

Still waiting on that tail Blizzard. I’m going to keep requesting it until it happens.

1 Like

Here’s logic for ya. Are worgen players still playing with out the tail? Yes. What about the ones who want a tail? Yup. What about the ones who dont want the tail added in any form? Yup.
So if we add them we could have a chance to lose some players for sure? Uh yup. Ok no tails!

2 Likes

This is the saddest thing I’ve ever heard.

If Worgen getting optional tails for customization is the final straw for you to unsub from WoW, you were looking for a reason to leave to begin with and are solely complaining to spite your fellow players.

I have a suggestion for you and players like you…you can just unsub. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

You seem upset. But hey no tails is good by me.

You dont have a tail maybe you should go play a race with one if you want a tail so bad. I hear tauren are cool or space goats. Guess you’ll need to play a new class as well. Good for you. You get to experience the game again.

1 Like

Funnily enough, quite a few people in this thread mentioned they would roll worgen or faction change just to have their tailed worgens. I even know a few people who will resub the moment they add in tails. If anything Blizzard will make decent money if they add it in. It’s all about the money, and what better way to make money than to add in a long requested thing. It will both get people to pay up for a race/faction change AND you will get people who are currently already playing more on your side and longer support the game. :slight_smile:
#GiveWorgenTails

3 Likes

What a killjoy. ‘Hey, here’s a petition for an option that helps satisfy a portion of a race’s players that feel its incomplete, better work to make sure it doesn’t happen for reasons.’

Give Worgen Tails.

5 Likes

You uh… got any useful numbers to back that all up?

Honestly folk will change to worgen if tails get added. Many have suggested such in this thread.

A few have said that they would not like tails but still play their worgen.

Few have said they want optional tails but wont likely use em. (Thats where I stand incidentally. )

And yes, a few have said that they would stop playing worgen if they got optional tails… I don’t understand that mentality but to each their own.

Your argument is just… null… some will some wont. Big whoop.

#giveworgentails

2 Likes

Well it be more fun to punt but getting sand out of armor and fur hmmm

1 Like

Sad part for you is, the game isn’t over with or without tails, for you it seems to be, pretty pathetic. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Only here to continue to point out how yours and others arguments and their foundations are for the express purpose of spiting fellow players, as there is an exact, 0, net-negative to adding more customization options to Worgen, including tails.

Never said it was, your argument fails from the first sentence, much like your buddy up there. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I take the opposite approach. I think tails should be given worgen

4 Likes

I like the beach so I get sand in my fur either way…

Hmm could be a horde race though… Gnomes in the Horde would be sweet.

:no_mouth:

I’ll take it.

Players having more options is never bad. End of story.

4 Likes

What if the options are cursed? :stuck_out_tongue:

I kid. I agree. More options is always better.

they’d manage to make it clip through your pauldrons somehow

I’ve been playing a custom race in Skyrim lately called Lykaios. They’re wolf people, that have a tail and it feels so perfect and doesn’t take away at all that they were big, strong wolf people.

I don’t see the problem with giving worgen optional tails and I want one as well.

3 Likes

Grieve away.

1 Like