Give Worgen Tails

His lack of tail killed him. He became depressed at his lack of a gorgeous tail for women to fondle and give uwu over and killed himself.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RkPNJkwYGM

And here we have an idea of ā€‹ā€‹what a worgen with a tail and attacking with its claws would look like.
Many people would like it to be possible that worgen could fight hand-to-hand like Genn. Genn fights artistically. Only with your hands. Like a monk.

2 Likes

I certainly wouldnā€™t mind an entire claw fighting sequence for my rogue. Would definitely be a lot more savage feeling than swinging my swords around.
(Although double thunderfury(s) is pretty awesome lol)

Also that just goes to show you can be a monsterous lupine creature with a tail and it doesnā€™t make it any less monsterous.

2 Likes

I would love to have my warrior fight that way too.

We often see Genn fighting with his claws too when he has a perfectly good gun and sword. A claw fighting option would be great. Make it a racial too where you leap at your enemy and you become unarmed during the duration and just claw your enemies. :smiley:

#GiveWorgenTails

5 Likes

wonder how long it will take before we get an answer

I do not care tails or no tails.

Iā€™ve been watching the SALLY series again.

Itā€™s been making me want WORGEN TAIL OPTIONS. So much wagging.

Give Worgen Tails.

1 Like

remember that mod that allowed what we wanted, who people got banned for it, perhaps if they allowed thatā€¦

1 Like

Every time you /boop a worgen, they get closer to a tail

2 Likes

I remember it very clearly because I was one of those people, and actually, no one ended up getting banned at all. The complete opposite happened, everyone got their ban lifted the very same day or so. We got snapped, and Blizzard decided to unsnap us. Iā€™m not saying itā€™s fine to run around with mods, donā€™t do it, but at least Blizzard acknowledged that people used it specifically because they wanted more to their customizationā€™s.

This comment didnā€™t age well rofl. Since that comment, weā€™ve had even more tailed worgens pop up and even more things hinting towards it. Well now Iā€™m 200% confident they will give worgen tails next expansion. ;D

Honestly with how huge of a backlash the whole customization comment was during Blizzconlie, they will probably try to fan out the flames next Blizzcon, which could be later this year unless they decide to do another Blizzconlie, and show us actual new stuff for our player characters coming in the next expansion.

Keep this thread up till then! We pushed 6k replies, we can easily hit 10k by the time next Blizzcon happens. Thereā€™s no way they havenā€™t noticed this thread at all. Itā€™s up to us to keep the train rolling so that when the time comes, they will have no choice but to actually acknowledge us and hear our request for tails!

#GiveWorgenTails

4 Likes

Give worgen tails

2 Likes

I think it would be cool to give Worgans a tail, it would give them a more wear wolf look. A /wag emote with animation would be fun to have.

:wolf:

3 Likes

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/7c/e8/b4/7ce8b4f119272ba33dc8c2fa9303fcbb.jpg

#GiveWorgenTails

8 Likes

At first I though tthis was a mispellingā€¦ then Is aw.

3 Likes

Give Worgen Tails.

DO IT.

2 Likes

Give Worgen Tails.

2 Likes

There has been some disagreement on whether werewolves in the legends have tails. What I heard is that no-maj werewolves are usually tailless, but magic-capable werewolves usually have tails.

So it is reasonable that Blizz gives Worgens the option to choose to be tailless or have a tail at the playerā€™s desired shape and length.

3 Likes

I always think of Werewolves as huge horrible looking wolves, but in Blizzard lore Worgen are wolf-men with tails except in game. Not sure why, maybe armor design issues or something.

they have the system in just look at the pandaā€™s they can have tails or no tails

2 Likes