Give Worgen Tails

I don’t know what this was? I don’t remember saying this?!?!!?! Why was this posted here?

Anyone have access to your account besides you?

Might be worth changing your password…

I don’t log out of anything or lock anything on my computer when I leave. But I doubt my roommates would eff with my stuff. My best guess is I was writing/typing to someone else while posting on the forums on got them mixed up. I’m pretty out of it today.

Sorry to hear that.

I make mistakes like that sometimes too.

Get some rest if you can. If you’re out of it a bit you don’t need the forums toxicity.

Hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

While sad to hear its nothing new Blizzard lied and WoW once again in the eyes of the fans will die a little more. Oh well will continue to ask for Customization till they perma ban me so there is always that. But Give Worgen Tails, Give Worgen lore correct 8 foot size, Give Worgen men posture options, Give Worgen more options for the core look!

PS. Today is my B-day. Would be a nice present Blizzard.

4 Likes

proof is in the pudding so to speak :slight_smile:

1 Like

At this point I’m persuaded blizzard is purposely telling artists to give Worgens tails just to troll us

5 Likes

Haqppy birthday!

2 Likes

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Happiest of Birthdays to you dearest Ariwyn! :birthday:

Happy birthday, Ariwyn!

And yeah, this.

I am 100% sure as well that Blizzard is also intentionally not giving worgen tail options in-game because they know people want them. It’s basically the high elf dilemma all over again.

But people did eventually get blue eyes for blood elves and a small concession of blue eyes but no normal hairs for void elves, so… I don’t know. Maybe there’s a tiny speck of hope within the next 20 or so years that we’ll get some kind of awful unwolfish Hollywood werewolf hairless stunted rat tail as a concession? Except, you know, I’d hate that.

I really just want a wolf tail. I don’t know why this is so hard.

2 Likes

Give worgen tails

And Epstein didn’t kill himself

Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie, gimmie my taiiiilllll

+1 for worgen tails pls c: <3

Invisible and intangible wings would not change orcs at all.

Also, worgen are not wolves. They are fundamentally different.

Worgen are described as bestial humanoids, or “nightmarish lupine beasts”.

But to reiterate this for the third time,

I am not against tailed worgens. I think it would be cool, and would not be upset if they added them as options. I am against Blizz just retconning them in tho.

I get that you mean you’re against them adding them without adding in lore to explain it and just retconning it, but the way you have this written suggests you’re contradictory.

you might reconsider how you wrote it for clarity before someone picks a fight again.

Like me… Cause I can’t help myself.

1 Like

Fair and valid lmao

Might as well just edit my first reply at this point

#GiveWorgenTails #NoRetcons?

1 Like

Ha, Works for me!

While I’m at it.

#giveworgentails
(I don’t care if its a retcon or they add lore to justify it. I Just want optional tails for my friends.)

2 Likes

Everytime I see this post come up I just want to give Caelus a big hug and well wishes for a tail!!!

2 Likes