Give Worgen Tails

First, let me get this out of the way. I’ll happily put my conservative cred up against yours. I bet I have at least 10 years on you and the only thing I’ve ever changed about my voting registration is my address. It is a hobby of mine to discredit bad left wing politics, I just don’t bother on these forums because it would be a crap show. So don’t think I am just another woke half wit calling you down. There are people in this world other than you, and yes Blizzard is eyerollingly woke. This is also a game. It is for everyone, no matter how dark their skin is. This was a good change to include people who should have been included. The lore is not a religion. It is the imagining of some nerds in southern California. Thus any change of the dogma can and should be changed simply to enhance the experience of the user.

I used to play with a person who is in the movie business, he told me Brandy Norwood played a blood elf hunter and linked me her character. (Just accept that I checked him out, seen his family, and I’ve seen his name in the credits in movies everyone would recognize like hunger games and MCU) I don’t know if she still does, but I’m glad she can have one that better represents her. This is not a “justice hard on.”

No. This is explicitly a retcon. High elves according to lore have light skin.

I asked for the tails!

3 Likes

For more customizations options for my part.

1 Like

Today is the day! Hopefully we finally get a answer today and not have to wait till next Blizzcon later this year. D:<

3 Likes

Bad news:
https://www.wowhead.com/news=321033/wowheads-chains-of-domination-interview-no-new-soulbinds-new-venari-rewards-mega

Any plans for more Customizations?

Jeremy Feasel said:

Nothing in the short term but we’re always looking for ideas from players, so please continue to submit your ideas for things that you’d like to see.

2 Likes

I added my voice to the request for additional customization once more. For the tails!

1 Like

Well at least we know they are looking for more feedback on it, which is basically what this thread and the worgen customization thread have been about. Probably means we won’t see anything new in 9.1, possibly not until 9.2 or 9.3. They still have a lot of work to do after all in regards to us worgens and male blood elves who have had the absolute least amount of stuff from the core races.

Hopefully everyone has gotten a chance to submit a question regarding worgen tails. While I knew we wouldn’t get a actual specific time frame on when we would get tails, it will at least be good to know that we will get it at some point in he future. Will be like the worgen updated model. We were told we would get it, we had no idea when, and didn’t actually know we would get it in 8.2.5 until it finally first appeared in the 8.2.5 announcement.

1 Like

This is incorrect. Never in the lore has it said they have light skin.

Nothing in the short term? EXCUSE ME!!! Blizzard said they were going to be adding customisation options all expansion and now they have nothing planned for 9.0.5 or 9.1??? That’s 100% redic. They said they’d address allied races… I guess we’ll have to wait another 10 years for anything new. Thanks bliz.

2 Likes

blizzard: We’ll be giving more customisation options throughout the expansion. This is only the beginning of what we want to do. Also Blizzard: We have no plans on increasing customisation for any races in 9.0.5 and 9.1. Goodday.

Looks like my nightborn are going to continue having the worst customisation in the game for the forseeable future. And half of the core races that hardly got anything besides orcs, human, night elf, troll are also SoL for now… sigh

2 Likes

For real. Dogs have tails. Give these chihuahuas their tails back!

1 Like

Devs just confirmed no new customizations in shadowlands…

BIG YIKES guys

2 Likes

Which is the exact opposite of what they said in beta. Oh boy removed content. Would we have to sacrifice a raid tier for new customisation? Cause I am not against this.

3 Likes

I can’t believe it, it should be a top priority to make all the races more or else even and yet they are treating this as a side project.

7 Likes

Feels insanely bad.

1 Like

Raid tier story can be told through a questline. The art design goes to character customisation. And the transmog sets aren’t even class specific anymore and aren’t remotely excited and that used to be the only thing I really cared about raid tiers for. So please take a raid tier and give us more options like you said you would!

1 Like

So seems like once again, Worgens are gonna be left with nothing for who knows how long. Now with male blood elves, we’re both on the same boat with severely lacking customization.

This is a art team issue and not a systems or content issue. I’d say sure maybe they are full focusing on working on the art assets for the next patch,patches, but as we see even when they told us we would get tier sets, not only are we not getting tier sets yet, next raid gear will literally just be recolors of the legendary gear we already have now. Also let’s not forget how long it took to get the tree mount after they whole voting contest happened.

3 Likes

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

7 Likes

Wowhead just posted on the discord tracker about the customization bummer.

lol, not only no tails but nothing for anyone. daam

2 Likes

Don’t forget the allied races like the nightborns who are severely lacking either.

I don’t know who is truly in charge, but he doesn’t seem to be very skilled in management: You don’t start a project to stop it half way and left many customers in the dust because you are lacking of time.

Same here.

2 Likes