Give Worgen Tails

No way people might actually want to play worgen then.

4 Likes

One day
 one day we will see options on Worgen and more people will come to play the race. Till then we continue to post.

Give Worgen Tails!
Give Worgen Lore Correct 8 Feet Size!

3 Likes

The heights are not actually that far off if you compare the models directly. I loaded the human models and unmodified worgen model into blender, and compared them all, including my modified one. Using units set to imperial, and compared to each other, they are as follows:

Human Female: ~6’ 2"
Human Male: ~6’ 7"
Unmodified Worgen: ~7’ 7"
My Modified Worgen: ~7’ 8"

Whether or not the models are actually the heights listed is unknown, but they do show up at the same scale compared to each other in-game, so I’m guessing its relatively accurate.

6 Likes

Last I checked Human Females were 5’8.5" in-game. Tauren female in-game are 8 feet tall exactly and they are the basis for Female Worgen shoulder which is why they look so large in comparing to the race. If Blizzard would give us official sizes it would be nice.

When worgen shapeshift, their bodies swell, growing a third in girth and height.
Which when you take the 8 feet size into account its about fitting for Human size to be the 5’8.5"

One can dream

I was watching a streamer play Elder scrolls online and they went into werewolf mode and it had a tail.
#giveworgenstails :wolf:

5 Likes

you can have tails if gnomes can have the option to pull on them

1 Like

Fun fact. The werewolves in the Elder Scroll series, Lycanthropy which is what people often compare the worgens to being the reason for them not having tails, ended up getting tails in Elder Scrolls Online when in the past they never had tails at all until then. If Bethesda can suddenly say they have tails, I’m sure Blizzard can do the same with Worgens. :smiley:
#GiveWorgenTails

7 Likes

Skyrim’s werewolves have tails

2 Likes

Height for NPCs and player characters in the warcraft universe have always been depicted very inconsistently in terms of height. Jaina’s height varies based on what expansion and city she is in, for example. Monsters and humanoids can just be randomly like 18 feet tall because the devs want the player to easily see them for gameplay reasons, etc.

Anyway I can see why with characters we are using we’d want specific heights to be relevant. But I don’t think we have a strong indicator of actual height or length in-game. The only one would be casting ranges on spell tool tips, but they’re very vague and loose and not to be taken as precise.

Also, it does make sense that the humans are extremely tall in WoW, based on their body proportions. Men being more than 6’6” is about correct given how they’re modeled.

Personally, I think the kul’tiran men and women are 5-10% too big, based on their head/eye/hand sizes. Walking next to standard humans in Boralus, they look just mistakenly big.
But anyway, it’s warcraft. Having a spell cast on you or drinking the wrong fountain can make you gigantic, so

1 Like

Height for the NPCs has always been based on importance and the need to be able to target them in fights. Just look at the Blood Elves and how big they are in TK.

2 Likes

Werewolves have tails in every Elder Scrolls game, but werewolves in TES II: Daggerfall were inconsistently portrayed when it comes to tails. In Daggerfall, the enemy werewolves have tails but the player werewolf doesn’t appear to have a tail.

Can’t let this thread go down to far!

#giveworgentails

4 Likes

Yes, give us tail options!

#GiveWorgenTails

Oh, and while I’m here, I’d love it if we would support eachother!

Come give the Sethrak AR thread some love!

Tails Tails Tails!

6 Likes

I love the blue on this one.

9 Likes

That is a nice blue.

I’d use that.

#giveworgentails

4 Likes

C’mon Blizzard! Give Worgens something to wag about!
#giveworgentails

6 Likes

Aye, let Worgens have their optional tails to show their appreciation with

3 Likes

Give worgen tails.

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack

5 Likes

Very wild. A very impactful sight and I loved that tail.

I support it!

4 Likes