Give Worgen Tails

So as a nightborne main i truly feel your pain after hearing that “there will be no customization in shadowlands” BUT we need our voices to be heard, as a community together, the state of customization is really not “good” enough, some races really got the short end of the stick and blizz made us believe there will be more customization in SL but nope, not at all, Raise up our fluffy friends! lets unite and try to make our voice to be heard!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/blizzard-are-you-even-listening/877830

4 Likes

I guess that we will just have to wait several more years for this. Maybe even the whole 9 before the update that they just recently got?

GIVE WORGEN TAILS yes

Pig tail hairstyles and that’s a square deal

Give worgen tails

No more increased customisation in shadowlands. [Requesting a refund] - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

I’m sorry all. Maybe I’ll see you in other games. Thank you all for fighting the good fight. If you’re sticking around you have my moral support. Love you all. (even you lore). Goodbye.

5 Likes

Uh oh, I think I see the problem:

See the number of likes? Blizzard thinks giving tails to Worgen would be a literal “Mark of the beast”!!1! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m refusing to give up. I will have my tail!

3 Likes

Underwhelming expo ain’t gonna dull my need for Worgen Tails.

Give Worgen Tails.

3 Likes

Give worgens tails.
And give other neglected races what they deserve as well!

2 Likes

Some races also have bugged or incomplete customization options, too.

Female Undead can’t hide their toe bones, the new Human hairstyles are missing the blending textures as seen at Blizzcon 2019, dark brown eyes are missing for Humans (shown at Blizzcon), eye shape options are missing for Humans (also something that was shown off at Blizzcon that never got added), and for some reason Lightforged Draenei didn’t get the tail options like what the Draenei received.

Then there’s also the fact that some character creation icons feature customization options that have yet to be added to the game files, most notably the ones for male Humans and male Night Elves.

Worgen need more customization options regardless of the fact that they inherit the Human customization options because most of the gameplay is done in Worgen form for the playable race.

2 Likes

i wonder why blizzard seems to cut costs all regards character customization, its mmorpg after all, character identity is one of the bigger parts of an mmorpg

1 Like

It literally takes hiring 3-4 more people in to get the job done too. Just have those people dedicated to doing character customizations. To make it better, have a forum specifically for character requests where they can go in, and see all the requests people have. A lot of times you get even artists that 3D model the appearance they want, making it even easier to get a idea on what they could add.

2 Likes

All this and worgen still need tails.

It’s such a radical turnaround from what they’ve been talking about since last blizzcon that it feels like the game literally went under radical new management less than a month ago because they completely changed design philosphy. But afaik that never happened? Which means they were lying about their philosphy or they sacrificed it as a way to min/max profits.

Honestly should’ve known we weren’t getting more when this never happened. Most indie games with any kind of cosmetics have a section dedicated to cosmetics on their forums.

GIVE WORGEN TAILS!

3 Likes

I honestly think that it’s something the devs are a silent hard no on.

Give Worgens tails I need it for balance

They’re a vocal hard no on any new customisation so…

2 Likes

I don’t know what this was? I don’t remember saying this?!?!!?! Why was this posted here?

Anyone have access to your account besides you?

Might be worth changing your password…