Give Worgen Tails

Love this reasoning.

I donā€™t even need a reason!

I think we should be giving worgen lovely fluffy tails!

4 Likes

Give. Worgen. TAILS.

Oh look theyā€™re spam flagging youā€¦

4 Likes

I was wondering why I got that notification.

At this point if I get a forum vacation because of that I donā€™t even care, that is just the lowest low.

5 Likes

There is no way a mod will review that and action you.

Thats ridiculousā€¦

5 Likes

I see the Mass Report Discord is out in force againā€¦ Bring it on Mass Report.

GIVE WORGEN TAILS
MAKE WORGEN LORE CORRECT 8 FEET TALL
COME AT ME BRO.

9 Likes

I honestly wish that after a certain point, if you try to report someone constantly and it constantly keeps failing to go through after a mod reviews it, that should bounce back and get you suspended. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think the most funniest attempt by em was the time they tried to mass report the entirety of the worgen customization thread, and that was lifted in the same hour lmao. Btw, be sure to give this thread a visit if you havenā€™t. Lots of cool ideas for worgen customization, along with more in-depth ideas on tail customization. :smiley:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/worgen-customization-is-extremely-underwhelming-for-shadowlands/659560

:point_up_2: :wolf: Do it Blizzard, give worgen tails!

Optional tails of course. ;D

7 Likes

Heā€™s a sad, strange little man and him have my pity. :disappointed:

If he devoted the same effort to promoting his thread about ā€œspace mummiesā€ ā€¦

I prefer brokers, who are a more modern and updated version of a model with more than 10 years of use and have never undergone any updates.

Is it envious of how much worgen has shown people interested in improvements to the race?

In Legion, we are told that we have hindered Illidam from realizing his plans and that he was right and we heroes were wrong.
Even before that, he was the villain. Now, is it us? OK. :roll_eyes:

I remember that until some time ago, varimathras and Putress were responsible for using the blight in Wrath Gate and that Syl had no part in this.

In Shadowlands, it is said that everything was done according to his plans.

I imagine how something that changed the story is less disturbing than the inclusion of something like a tail, which improves the visual characteristics of the worgen, could be equally or more impactful Lore and history of the heroes and villains of warcraft.

Yeah.

4 Likes

Give worgen tails!

4 Likes

I remember this. The original model was designed without a tail.
but the model has been updated for use by players.

Capt. Eudora, a vulpera, retains its tailless appearance.
Her model has not been updated, as the ones that players use and she continues to count as a vulpera.

A worgen tail can improve the appearance of the worgen model as much as a tail improved the model of the worms.

The resources available today, to add a mere cosmetic to worgen, are better than they were 10 years ago.

And they are less laborious than creating a new breed, just using the same learned with tauren, pandaren and vulperas.

4 Likes

The whole idea behind the reworked character customization this expansion was because of that, to easily add in more customization over time as where before, they were limited due to weird blizzard coding, much like the whole situation we had with the main slot bag forever being stuck at 16 slots. Now they can easily expand on that 16 slot limit and possibly even allow you to change that bag as one of the devs stated was now a possibility way back when. Druids shapeshift and Worgens human options being separate customization is also from them reworking their weird Blizzard code to let you freely change those options separate from your main appearance. Gone are the days where changing to option 3 of your worgens bangs swaps your human forms hair style to option 3.

A huge wave of customizations are definitely coming not just to us worgens, but also the rest of the races that are down at the very bottom of the customization options. And donā€™t worry allied races, Blizzard has already stated that they will get to you guys once the wave of customization, which is still to come in the coming patches beginning with 9.1, are complete for the main core races. Give us those Worgen tail options Blizzard, we know youā€™re hiding em! You canā€™t keep it hidden from us forever!
https://i.redd.it/wx0fgjclkiv51.png

5 Likes

Whenever I see this chart, about the amount of customizations that the races have and I see how worgen are currently helpless in this theme, I get sad. :cry:

But it still means that we have room to grow.
So that more things can be added to worgen.

I hope we have some good surprises for Worgen at this yearā€™s Blizzcon for a change.

:pray: :gift: :gift_heart::wolf:

6 Likes

Iā€™m actually totally for an ethereal playable race! Itā€™s not as if we can only pick some things. There is a huge art team working on the game.
I do expect ethereals will be playable in 10.0 or later, whenever we get our intergalactic disco war expansion.

Anyway, worgen tail options please.

3 Likes

More options for players, better options for gameplay to continue to develop in dynamism and history, to attract more people to take an interest in Warcraft. :+1:

6 Likes

I like the ethereal AR idea.

I think our contention is with Loreā€™s use of hearthstone as a justification for his ethereals vs us using it for Worgen tails.

Iā€™d bet we see em in the Arcane and Void expansions.

6 Likes

Not gonna lie over half the reason I play this game is for the quote unquote ā€œbarbie dressupā€ aspect. Cata almost had me quitting and transmog helped me stay and I am glad I did cause I had some of the most fun in this game back in MoP. But cosmetics is my jam. Transmog and unique races and concepts.

6 Likes

One of the best things they ever did.

10/10 would dress all my toons again. lol

5 Likes

100%. /10char

2 Likes

And doā€¦ oftenā€¦ I have maxed out my appearance slots on all my toons even my obscure alts.

2 Likes

:crazy_face: eSTabLiShEd lOrE :crazy_face:

https://youtu.be/nfgxobGV9Gk

12 Likes

Worgen? Tails? Together?!

If we keep this up theyā€™ll start WAGGING THEM.

Give Worgen Tails.

7 Likes