Give Worgen Tails

what if you gave Worgen Snails???

time to face it , Blizz is not interested in Worgen players and their customizations, probably because they are Alliance and not Horde.

That old story about the developer favorite horde again… Really? We really to you need to stop thinking that you’re the center of the world after all these years…
We’ll continue to defend our cause and remain part of the Alliance!

Give Worgen Tails !

2 Likes

Nah I’ll keep asking for my worgen to get optional tails till WoW crashes and burns beyond recovery. No reason they should be trapped with barely a full page of options for their true worgen selves while almost everyone else has at least two

4 Likes

how many tails do you want - 2, or 3???

Please consider supporting a fellow Council’s post requesting tails for further visibility. :pray:

10 Likes

Worgen tails coming to Cata Classic!

1 Like

I’ll believe it when I see it… just saying it’ll be there without proof is not enough at this point. Hoping we get the good alpha models and not the models we had for 10 years again

2 Likes

Well, glad you said that. You are welcome to support my thread . :smiley:
Alpha worgen model - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

2 Likes

Will Metzen give tails?

as history shows, if we don’t whine about anything, blizz won’t make any effort to do fun and cool stuff.

If by support you mean up-vote their post on the Community Council forum…done. My understanding is, only council members can post there.

Three would be a bare minimum. Long, medium, short, curled, fluffy, scruffy, or thin…the greater the variety, the better! Of course, I know that’s not what you meant…

How much authority Blizz is giving him to effect change remains to be seen…and we don’t even know if he’d agree with our reasoning.

2 Likes

Metzen would make his Thrall voice and yell that sounds like a good way to get caught in battle!

1 Like

Hmm. Well, then…he’d best warn the Tauren, Vulpera, and a number of Horde Pandaren of this tactical danger!

1 Like

He has no pity for any of them… lol

Give worgens tails, let the puppers express themselves!!!

6 Likes

New expo, new tails for new Worgen.

Give Worgen Tails.

2 Likes

Please no tails for my worgen. If you make it, make it optional

That’s exactly what we’re asking. If you want a tail, go to a barber shop. If not, your worgen will look the same!

In my opinion I’d say do like a mini questline to explain how worgens got tails, and you don’t get the option till you do it. Explain it as a blessing from Goldrinn.

5 Likes

I re-encountered Wolfie407’s video essays recently… and agree 100% Worgen should have optional tails, as well as ‘cata alpha’ female model and upright male options. More costumization = more variance = more happy players

3 Likes