Give Worgen Tails

Blizzard, worgens need an optional tail and a bit more customization options! Give this race some love!

7 Likes

Much more customizations and improvements

2 Likes

blizz could just make belts with all sorts of tails for draneis,worgens,taurens,highmountains etc

like id honestly want the old highmountain model goat tail on my tauren
or other ingame rewards that give differ option of tails or other race tails mix and match.

sounds like one hell of a middle finger to those who want it as a customization option for their character and not occupying their belt slot. I mean if Blizz did go that road and make it belts they’d be showing proof that they don’t care about what’s fair and rather what’s cheaper when all they gotta do is add a tail to the bones that are already there and have been there for years

7 Likes

Also the thing about it being a belt, it would severely limit our transmog as we will lose a belt, or cloak slot if the tails was bound to a transmog. I love my belts and cloaks, so I definitely prefer it being a customization option.

9 Likes

Blizzard! Worgens need a tail! The community council agrees too, show this breed some love.

9 Likes

Dear Blizzard. Tails Please. Signed Worgen.

5 Likes

Giving hearts for support. May this thread grow to the size of MT. Everest. Then it will be impossible to ignore.

3 Likes

If they announce this at Blizzcon, Moonguard is going to have a parade.

3 Likes

Running of the Tailed Worgen. Just like the Running of the Gnomes. But way way bigger. If you thought it lagged with the Gnomes imagine the victory parade of the tailed Worgen crashing every server for weeks.

1 Like

Have the event donate to animal shelters in some way like the trolls event with LGBTQ and gnomes with breast cancer. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Running of the Tailed Worgen funds should go to Animal Shelters. They run from Gilneas to Booty Bay. The event might take a couple hours on foot but it would be a awesome victory parade.

This would put alot of strain off the animal shelters and helping animals find a new home.

3 Likes

while were at it can we give worgan the correct number of toes it is immersion breaking going from a 5 toe human to a 4 toe worgan

4 Likes

Omg yes it’s like WHY LOSE A TOE?!

Not really, the paws of a dog or a wolf have five fingers, even if the last one happens to be a little higher. The actual problem with worgen paws is quite different. Worgen hands have four fingers, while paws only have three, BUT, when you walk in sand or snow, you’ll have a four-finger print…
It’s totally illogical and just shows that they didn’t take the time to check the model for defects…

1 Like

Worgen optional tails announced this blizzcon!
small hopes

1 Like

funnily enough, it’s the same case with dracthyr but reverse… they have 4 toes but their prints show they have 3…

How did this even happen xD

Fix it please! And while you’re at it, give worgen tails.

11 Likes

Oh and don’t forget to punish the dev who did that to 50,000 lashes and writing “I will learn how feet prints work” for each Worgen and Dracthyr player in the game.

Honestly, how can you validate such a thing without first checking that everything is good? Do Vulperin also have this problem or not?

I think after the 5th year Worgens should get tails by default. I mean this thread is almost 4 years old.

1 Like