Give Worgen Tails

I’d love hair options… God alpha worgen were so freaking good it’s not even funny.

3 Likes

They do have at least 2 dollars to spare.

lolwut?

Why?

Blizzard this never made sense.

Is there any example of sexual dimorphism where one sex has a tail and the other does not? Certainly not in mammals.

2 Likes

All races need tails. Humans have tail bones. We deserve tails! Irl and in game!

But for real. If it has fur or scales give it a tail.

1 Like

Hey Blizzard, Final Fantasy lets everyone use tails. Let us have tails so you can compete with em. ;D

7 Likes

And to top it off Blizzard makes joke of the community.

• No new more females bikinis armors or skimpys armors gears
  • No new best classes from Warcraft 3 like Necromancer, Blademaster and Tinker
  • No best races and more worthy
  • No better customization like Worgen Tails.

I don’t know where the game is going with its own underwhelming company quirk and detail like the evoker and the Drackthyrs when Azeroth first needs the missing concept that was seen in the RTS trilogy, it doesn’t look good when new to the expansion it’s not the Warcraft we need to see first.

3 Likes

The world can’t handle the might of our tail

7 Likes

Not a Worgen player, but adding my voice to the list. Give Worgen tails! New customization options are always a good thing!

Also, Void elves already got high elf customizations, Draenei got longer tails option by now and the tail for female pandaren is optional as well, what is holding you back Blizzard?

6 Likes

With That who is “Y’all” you were referring too? And where is this death threat that keeps popping up in this form of conversation? If it is form social medias other than posting in these thread post keep it there ,that is very disturbing.

Still hoping Worgen druids get pack form for the feral look one day.

2 Likes

Im thinking some times how it’s going to be better, if the pack form appears, when u shift in, maybe it will be u wearing the mog u have or just your model but more naked.

Pack form is just a straight up Wolf form they can be used in for feral. Would I like to see some kind of Werewolf tank form rather than bear… yes but at the end of the day most of the time you see tanks they have some sort of bear form. There is the full blown mage tower look but that would take a bit more work to implement I would think.

1 Like

Pact form is one of those things i hope they bring in as well. The way i always say it, is give worgens a quest where goldrinn gives us his blessing. As a reward, he gives us both a tail option and gives you the option to turn cat form in to a wolf form now that you can control pact form.

We already see a full blessing gives taurens antlers, so naturally, a blessing from goldrinn should give us tails.

5 Likes

Well, I think it’s a stretch to claim that “the community” cares about this, unless you define “the community” as only those people who want tails on Worgens.

I was curious so I did a search on “The wolf man” to see what Lan Chaney Jr. looked like in Wolf Man form. He did not have a tail.

Then of course there is Twilight where they have people turning into wolves but they change completely into wolves with four legs, the tail and no part of them resembling humans.

So you went back in time to see The Wolf Man one of the first movie style werewolves that was a wolf man and long before they had CG and decided that should be the only standard cause it fits what you want? How about optional things that let people use the looks they want rather than limiting people. I mean your a blood elf you have gotten more optional things just handed to you than any other race. More options will always be better and no one should honestly think they have the right to tell others. No I don’t want you to have options.

I was not aware that I was doing any time traveling, I was just passing along information on what various Lycans look like in different media.

But I’m curious. Just what customizations do Blood Elves have that others don’t have? Did this happen since Cataclysm because we were just as beautiful back then as we are now.

And I’d like to point out that we still don’t have a decent pair of black tights.

Shall we start with Purple eyes? They aren’t lore based or anything else they were quite litterly a bug that people liked the look of so Blizzard just said… Ok keep it. You have gotten the Dark Ranger look, golden eyes and the only races that beats you in customization options is Night Elf and Orcs. Don’t forget you get 2 heritage items quest chains while some races are still waiting for the first. There is a ton of stuff Blood Elves get and its great to see such options as choices. So why do you come here to tell us we dont want you to have options? Im just trying to understand the logic behind you coming here and posting that you only want one look for a race that more than likely you don’t even play.

Ill be back later I got my stream going live.

I wasn’t telling anyone what they could or couldn’t have, I was just pointing out that normally Wolf Men don’t have tails. Is this another area where it’s off limits to point out simple facts these days?

As for the Dark Rangers, they are part of the game and unlike Worgens they can’t change the way they look on the fly. I think Shadow Priests are the only other race/class that can do that.

Worgen are a magical curse it could be changed on a whim with no warning at all.

1 Like

Until you get it under control which is pretty early in their development. That’s a pretty neat feature.